Chapter 102: Wife and Children

Start from the beginning

Zhao Chengjun gave a faint hum. Tang Shishi handed Zhao Zigao to Zhao Chengjun and said, "Here, go on."

Zhao Chengjun was caught off guard by Zhao Zigao, he subconsciously hugged him and asked, "What are you doing?"

Tang Shishi took off her shoes, jumped on the bed, moved behind Zhao Chengjun, and pressed Zhao Chengjun's temples with her slender hands, slowly making a circle: "Wangye, are you better now?"

Zhao Chengjun didn't expect this development, so he laughed and said, "It's much better. It's good for you to have this intention. Come down."

"No, I'm a good wife and mother. The prince has a headache. Of course, I have to share the worries of the prince." Tang Shishi asked on her knees while massaging, "Wangye, weren't Ying'er's things burned? How did you find Zhou Shunhua's hairpin?"

Zhao Chengjun didn't want to say anything, but his wife was at his side. He could not help closing his eyes, feeling Tang Shishi's hands on his forehead: "It's very simple, whether it's the harem or the back house, everyone is greedy. The maids said they burned all of Ying'er's belongings and gave some to her relatives, but in reality they kept her valuables and took it for themselves. Human greed can sometimes be the clue to all things."

Tang Shishi was stunned when she heard this: "I thought I already knew everything, but I didn't expect the prince to understand better than me. Wangye was a prince when he was born, and I heard that he was very favored when he was a child."

Tang Shishi said this casually, but Zhao Chengjun suddenly felt distressed when he heard it. Zhao Chengjun understands that it is because he was older and has seen more things, but how old is Tang Shishi that she understands this, it must be because she received a lot of cold reception in her childhood.

The pampered child will always be unscrupulous. Only by knowing that he is not favored will he be sensible and understanding.

Zhao Chengjun held Tang Shishi's hand, and suddenly asked, "Weren't you favored in the Tang family when you were a child?"

"No." Tang Shishi let go, put her hands on Zhao Chengjun's shoulders, and said, "My mother favors me and takes care of me, but what she can do for me is limited. I knew it from a very young age. I don't have the right to choose. If there are any good things in the house, give to the younger brother first, and then to my second sister, and finally it will be my turn."

Zhao Chengjun felt distressed when he heard it. His childhood was different from Tang Shishi, and it could even be said to that it was the opposite. He has always been the priority, and for many years he has regarded this priority as normal. He has never thought about how the princes and princesses in the palace who can't turn to good things live.

Zhao Chengjun asked: "Will they miss you?"

"No." Tang Shishi laughed. She leaned on Zhao Chengjun's shoulders, rarely remembering what she had done when she was a child, "The Tang family is rich anyhow, and Tang Mingzhe will favor his concubine and ignore the wife. It has been like this for many years. The Su family dare not demand my food, clothing, shelter, and transportation. Life is worry-free. At best, it's just a matter of temperament."

Lin Wanxi always used her own private money to give Tang Shishi things, trying to make up for what Tang Yanyan had. What Tang Yanyan has, Tang Shishi should have. But where did this kind of unfairness came from?

Zhao Zigao was lying in Zhao Chengjun's arms, his eyes wandering around, as if he could understand his mother's words. Zhao Chengjun felt distressed and said: "You have been wronged, and your father is too derelict in his duties."

"Any grievances have passed." Tang Shishi held Zhao Chengjun's shoulders with both hands, and suddenly changed her tone, and looked at Zhao Chengjun with a smile, "Wangye, after all, when I was unfavored, I was still in my own home. Since i'm married to someone else's house, there's nothing to say if i'm wronged. My father dotes on his concubine and ignores his wife, and Shizi does the same. If you dote on a concubine and ignore this wife in the future, then I can't make it, so I can only take Zhao Zigao and return to my family."