Jungkook was sitting in front of Tae, noticing his every action which were making him worried and sad at the same time. Tae didn't even talk to him since morning. He didn't even make eye contact with him. Jungkook tried to start a conversation many times but that was no use. The reaction which Tae showed today was different from usual days. Usually Tae gets angry on him or gets annoyed but today he clearly ignored him and that was making Jungkook sad.

Right now he was looking at Tae who was eating his food quietly. Suddenly Yoongi called Jungkook making him flinch a little.

"Kook"

"Ye...yeah"

"Pass me that juice"

"Okay"   he saw the juice was nearer to Tae so he called him.

"Doctor"

"Yeah"   said without looking up and Jungkook sighed.

"Please pass that juice."

"Okay"   he passed the juice without lifting his eyes and  again started eating.

"What is going on in his head? What is wrong with him?"

Soon the dinner was over and everyone went to their rooms. Jungkook knew that Tae will be in the garden so he went there and found him sitting on swing.

He smiled and excitedly went there and sat on another swing beside Tae. Tae didn't look up because he knew who it was.

"Hii pretty doctor"

"Hi"

"We didn't talk the whole day so I came here."

"Hmmm"

"Doctor....Is something bothering you?"

"No"

"So did I do anything wrong? I am sorry if I did something wrong."

"You didn't do anything."

Jungkook kept his hand on his heart and said dramatically to light up the situation.

"Haaaaaah relief hfffff!"

Jungkook said and looked in the direction of Tae to get some reaction but Tae didn't even move his head which made his smile drop.

"Doctor I....."   he paused when Tae suddenly stood up and Jungkook stood up too.

"Good night Mr. Jungkook. I will take my leave now"   Tae neither made eye contact with Jungkook, nor waited for his reply. Jungkook sighed and stared at Tae who was now walking towards the house.

"What happened to him? Is he angry on me because of the dance? But yesterday he didn't seem angry so why today? Yaah pretty doctor don't ignore me please. Just tell me why are you angry?"

Three more days passed like that. Tae was ignoring Jungkook as much as he could. On the other hand, Jungkook was becoming restless now. He was trying to get Tae's attention so bad but he wasn't succeeding. Tae didn't talk to him. Tae didn't get angry on him and Tae didn't make eye contact with him. All these things were checking Jungkook's patience now. He wanted to know the reason behind this behaviour of Tae so he decided to ask about it to Tae in the morning.