XX

Both my arms and my legs are tied up in the cuffs, leaving me without vision, and without ability to move. I'm open for Aella to see completely. She stares at me for what seems like forever, but then I feel her touch again.

Her fingertip runs up my left leg, until she can't reach anymore, and the touch disappears. Then, I hear the click of a button, and a vibrating noise.

"Do you know what I want to do to you, Topolina?"

Aella runs the v!brator across my knee, sending a shock through my body once again.

"No, Daddy."

I hear Aella breathe in deep, and let it out slow. "I want to make you €um so many times, Topolina. Until you can't take it anymore. But I don't know if you deserve to."

"Daddy", I moan out, squirming. The thought of her not allowing me almost hurts. I need a release.

"Oh, my poor-"

Before she can finish, the v!brator touches the button between my legs for a split second. I pull against all four restraints, arching my back off of the bed. I let out a sound that sort of resembles a scream and a moan combined. I hear Aella chuckle.

"Daddy", I moan again. "Please."

"You are so good at begging, Princess", I hear Aella tell me. "But I can't give in so easily. You did not listen to me."

"I'm sorry, Daddy", I tug at the cuffs again, hoping for just a little bit of movement. "I'll listen next time."

"Is that really all you have for me, my Darling. How can I trust you?"

"I wil-", Aella touches the toy to my button again, sending those waves through my whole body. It's in the perfect spot that could make me €um in seconds. She holds it there for a second more, then it's gone.

"Aella", I blurt out. Then I realize what I've done. "Da-"

Aella's hand clamps around my throat, cutting me off. It's rough, but I enjoy it way too much. She hovers over me, her knees holding my legs open, as if I could move them. "My Darling, you broke another rule."

"No, I'm sorry," I feel almost scared, but I'm so attracted to this dominant side of Aella, I can't help but want more. "Please, Daddy".

Aella pushes the toy onto my button again, sending too many shock waves at once. I pull at the restraints, lift my head, and arch my back all at the same time. In just seconds, I'm almost to my cl!max. She keeps her grip around my throat. And then, Aella's lips are on mine. She kisses me rougher than anything I've felt before. It's like she needs it too.

The vibrations race through my body, and I'm just so close to finishing. She continues to kiss me, but takes the toy off of me. I whine against her lips, and I can feel her smirk. My body calms itself, knowing it won't be finishing the cl!max.

Her hand releases my throat, and I take a deep breath. It wonders down to my breast, pinching my nipple. I moan out quietly, loving her hands. She pinches it a second time, and simultaneously puts the toy back between my legs. My back arches up, wanting her to continue.

Aella's lips leave mine, trailing down my cheek, my neck, and down my chest. Her tongue flicks over my other nipple, sending more waves through my body. It's just continuous. This woman will be the death of me.

She sort of creates a pattern with the toy between my legs, holding it there for a few seconds, then releasing, then again, over and over, so I never get my release. Aella takes my n!pple in her mouth, sucking hard on it, and pinches the other with her fingers. Without my sight, it feels like every single touch is heightened.

This all continues for a moment, then all of her touch is gone. Her lips, her hands, the toy. Gone.

"My Beautiful little girl", Aella must be standing at the end of the bed once again. "Are you ready to €um, my Darling."

"Yes, please", I blurt out. "Please Daddy."

"Please, what, My Angel?"

"Please make me €um, Da-" She never lets me finish anything.

Aella's tongue is now what's between my legs. I pull at my leg restraints, and my back arches high off the bed. She licks my button, and down to my hole. She licks slowly and sensually, humming quietly to send sparks through me.

Aella plunges her tongue into me, making me feel more awake than I think I have ever felt. I let out a moan so loud, I'm afraid everyone is finally going to figure out it's me getting fucked into oblivion, not Aella by some random guy.

After a moment, I feel her sort of move away, even though her tongue is still licking my walls inside. I hear the toy getting closer to me again, and I await what I know may as well be the best org@sm I will ever have.

The toy touches my button, and Aella continues to tongue fuck me. The combination of her tongue and the toy is almost unbearable the second it starts. My body has never felt so much pleasure at once, and I almost can't take it. My whole body seems to peel itself off the bed, even though the restraints keep me grounded. All I want to do is grab Aella's hair, it's so hard to not be able to.

Within seconds, my body can't handle it anymore, and I scream out as my body releases it all at once. My body writhers up, letting everything go. Aella takes away the toy, but continues to lick for another few seconds, making my org@sm last. And then she's gone too.

I pull and yank at my restraints as my body pulses with pleasure. I can't rub my legs together for friction, but I do try my best. I must look like I'm having a goddamn seizure.

It takes a moment, but I finally come down from my high. There's no noise around me, almost like Aella left.

I hear her footsteps again, coming from where her bathroom is. "Here, Topolina." I hear her say. The blindfold is finally taken off of my eyes, and I look up at Aella, standing over me with a smile on her face. She's truly the most beautiful human I've ever seen in my life.

She places a towel next to me on the bed, but goes over to the cuffs first, taking them off of me one by one, until I'm free. I still lay there though, high on pleasure. "May I?" Aella asks me. She waves the towel a little in her hand. All I can do is nod.

Aella gently rubs my inner thighs with it, then gets closer to my core. Softly, she wipes up all of the €um and spit from between my legs, drying me off. I sit myself up on my elbows, which are very weak.

When she finishes with the towel, I sit all the way up. Aella walks away from the bed, throwing the towel into a basket in her bathroom. "Was that too much?" I hear her ask.

"No", I rush to say. "That was... amazing."

Aella comes back to the bed, sitting on the edge, and she stares into my eyes. Mine must be hazy and glossy. I feel like I could pass out.

"You are an amazing woman, Poppy." Then she points to her nightstand. "There's some water for you there."

Thinking about water makes me feel like I've been in a desert for five years, my throat is so dry. I reach over for it quickly and chug the entire glass. Then I set it back down.

Aella laughs at me. "You are so perfect", she smiles. Then she leans over and pushes me back onto the bed, almost setting her lips on mine. "You will be mine forever."