In Some Deep Shit

Start from the beginning

"Here comes a terrible one!" Caesar panicked.

Oven locked his hands together and raised his arms, shouting, "You will be the first!" His hands started turning into an orangish red.

I put my foot on the ledge and jumped out of Bege, even though the cowardly bunch tried to hold me back. I activated my devil fruit and placed haki on my fist, meeting Oven's attack before it could land.

"You again!" he exclaimed.

"Yea, me again," I replied with a grin. We both pushed each other back, and right as I was about to fall back to the ground, Yonji grabbed hold of me.

"I was going to take him. You do realize you can't fly, right?" he snarkily told me.

I rolled my eyes, "Like you would have finished taking care of small fries before then."

"Please, I was done with them, and then I would have mopped the floor with that guy, too," the man in green retorted with a smirk.

"You insolent children. Get down here and fight!" Oven yelled.

I looked down to see the angry man, who was back on the cracker paved floor. "I guess he can't fly either," I commented.

"Looks like it. What a loser," Yonji chuckled.

Just as Oven was about to jump at us, Yonji took off. "You are such a cheat," I commented, looking back at the seething man watching us. I directed my attention at the hand that made contact with Oven and blew on it slightly. It was a red. Looks like haki isn't enough for an elemental weakness.

The man holding me suddenly threw me into the air, causing me to flail a bit before I realized why. He was attacking some guys who attacked us. He caught me once he was done and we started flying again. "You should have stayed in that castle guy," the green head grunted.

I shrugged, "I told you, you were taking too damn long. I had to take matters into my own hands."

"Well maybe I should just put you down in the middle of Big Mom's crew since you're so self sufficient," he threatened.

"Do it then," I grunted. 

Instead of being thrown down, I was thrown up as more enemies came at us. I took the liberty of kicking one of the men in the face, sending him plummeting to the ground. Yonji took hold of me again and we continued. Looks like he won't drop me then.

He looked at me and then forward again, "You're lucky I like women like you."

"From what I've seen, you like pretty much any woman," I mused, watchin his face contort at the mention of it.

"I'm not the only one who does, it's natural," he grunted.

Deciding to not test him again, I shut up. That was when we both saw a huge pink candy wall form to block Caesars path. Blue showed up beside Yonji at that moment and swiped me from his arms. 

"What the hell?" I blurted, looking between him and Yonji's irritated face. 

"Hey, sweetie. It's sad you couldn't sit at our table. If I knew we'd be betrayed I would have taken you from Big Mom's authority long ago," he told me.

I didn't even get to give him any attitude because as soon as we were close enough, he threw me in the direction of Bege. The castle man saw me coming, and I turned around to give Blue the bird before being shrunk into Bege's body castle.

"(Y/N)! I'M SO GLAD THEY SAVED YOU!" Brook sobbed. Chopper nodded and clung to my leg.

Nami flew forward and smacked me over the head, "Are you dumb?! What if you had to keep fighting that huge guy?!"