5

Namjoon walked back into this house slamming the door behind him. he huffed throwing down his bag.

so much for getting work done

after the turn of events that took place at jimin's crib, namjoon was beat.

They ended up going shopping for two dogs and getting everything they needed and of course namjoon and jhope tagged along to support their friends.

jhope updated them on lots of things and afterwards left with jin and jungkook to help set up things at their house while he stayed back and helped tae and jimin.

he sat back on his couch tired....He couldn't help but think that a lot was going to change from now on being that they practically had 3 new additions to their friend group.

jungkook, taehyung and who could forget yoongi. who jhope said he'd have a talk about meeting everyone and the new hybrids in his human form.

namjoon didn't know what to think of everything and figured he'd do a little more research on the topic as a whole once he got some rest. 

he jumped a bit at a low meow that came from his foot.

"Oh... i forgot about you"

the cat rubbed against his leg

he leaned down petting her some

"what a day... could you imagine? hybrids... all i wanted to do was study and now i know 3 of them and just last night i didn't even know they existed." 

the cat froze at his words before staring up at him weirdly.

"Anyways... i'll figure out what to do with you tomorrow, i'm beat"

he got up stretching going to his room closing the door behind him. he didn't want to risk the cat going into his room. he didn't need to be attached to her. Knowing he'd most likely escort her out in the morning. after today he wasn't so sure adopting an animal was what he needed.

yawning... he walked into his bathroom getting ready for the day before walking out and getting dressed he walked into his living room to find the sleepy beauty nuzzled into the arm of the couch 

he stared at her for a while....

well.... at least she didn't destroy anything... maybe she was house trained before??

he thought walking into the kitchen. He went to grab some milk so he could eat cereal but realized the milk was gone....

he frowned looking around the fridge.

"I could have sworn i still had some when i left yesterday?"