1

Namjoon had just gotten back to his apartment from class and was tired to put it shortly. He had just finished a group project with some classmates at the library and was happy the chaos was all over. But that was barely the icing on the cake for his long week

He still had 2 different papers due and was running on very little sleep. Being a university student was draining as it is, He really wasn't sure how he'd get thru the rest of this year without ripping his hair out.

Tossing his backpack down on the floor he huffed throwing himself onto his couch letting out a "oof" as he landed in the soft cushion.

running his hands threw his hair he took out his phone wondering if he should order take out. He was way too tired to cook. Unlocking his phone he saw many new notifications from the group chat with him and his best friends. After going to high school together they all decided to attend the same uni and he couldn't be happier about the group of people he kept by his side at this point in his life.

Clicking the chat his eyes frowned at a selfie of his friend Jimin holding a small golden pup

Jimin- Hey guys look it!!! i just adopted a dog!! isn't he the cutest!?

he noticed Jhope had liked the message.

Jin- make sure to feed him well Jimin and give him lots of healthy snacks 

Jimin- dude i just got him and i'm already being scolded by you.....

Jhope- him!? cool now we have another male pet in the group

Hobi was correct. he is the only one with a pet out of the friend group... well was. He adopted a cat 2 years ago names yoongi. Chill cat, never did too much. He wasn't the friendliest but did enjoy being social on occasion. Jhope was an amazing owner and fit yoongi well... who loved his vibe and even though the boy was hyper the calm and collective cat always got a thrill out of being in his presence.

but what concerned Namjoon was that Jhope had his pet even before they started uni. Everyone was really busy lately. He wasn't so sure jimin adopted a pet was the right thing to do at this point in time.

Namjoon- Idk what to say jimin. are you sure you want to do this? uni is already taking up most of our time, wont caring for a dog be too much?

Jin- he does have a point

Jimin- Oh lighten up namjoon. A little company never hurt anyone! we all know you could use some.

Jhope- he is right tho jimin it isn't the hardest thing in the world to own a pet but its a lot of hard work and dedication. Think of it like having a child

Jimin- chill bro i'll be fine. 

Namjoon- it just seems like an impulse thing to me thats all! if your sure about this i'll support you

Jimin- im positive! uni is stressful i could use the companionship and affection. 

Jin- you have a point maybe i should adopt one.

Namjoon- jin... not you too

Jimin- YOU TOTALLY SHOULD!!!  we could go back to the adoption center tomorrow and i can help you pick one from the same litter