𝟎𝟎𝟕.

Warning: Panic attack, blood, and sappiness

☙❧

It felt like hours that they ran, their breaths coming quickly, and their legs tired and sore, but whatever creature that was following them did not relent, it slowly stocked them, as if this was some form of game. 

Taz knew in his head that they wouldn't be able to make it, but with his heart still pounding, he refused to give up, so when Stiles slowed down, breathing quickly and looking like he was ready to faint, Taz kept running, dragging Stiles along by his wrist.  

Even though they had just met, Tax refused to allow Stiles to die. 

They both stumbled, their faces slamming harshly onto the dirt floor, or what should have been dirt, instead it was water, water that he inhaled without consent, Taz wanted to panic but there was no time, something was chasing him, something wanted to kill him. 

He stilled couldn't breath though, his everything was soaked, and he didn't know where he was, where was he? His brain was fuzzy and felt like it was going to explode, then something swirled through it, a word? no a name. 

Stiles

shit where was Stiles? 

Taz still couldn't breath, everything was too much, he was wet, and everything was black.

which way was up? where was down? 

Where was Stiles?

Did the monster get them?

Was he finally dead? 

☙❧

The one thing Fletcher Mo was no expecting when he broke into his best friends house, was to find said best friend in a corner of  his room, eyes squeezed tights, dried up leaves in his hair as well as sticks and twigs. 

Fletcher's first thought was "oh shit" 

And after that he reacted, quickly crossing the space, his hands taking ahold of Taz's scratched up bleeding ones, softly speaking, "Taz, its me Fletch, your green bean"