6.3 ~ Songs of Experience

"Imaginary, like Mr

"Imaginary, like Mr. Biscuit?"
- Hanna Marin

It was the next day when I got ready for the day. I put on some black jeans and a simple white tee. I also put on a jean jacket and some black boots.

"Are you headed to school today?" Jason asks as he turns to me.

I just shrug my shoulders as I take a seat by my desk. "I don't know. Maybe." I say annoyed. I sigh as I start straightening my hair.

"Maybe you shouldn't go." He says as he walks up to me.

"I can't stay in this apartment all day. It'll just feel like I'm back in the bunker where all I did was..." I say nervously.

I sigh as I close my eyes. "I don't even want to stay here anymore. Maybe I'll move out." I say as I walk over to him.

"There's only a few more weeks of school. Then we can get out of this town." I say as I turn to him.

"You and me. We can get out of here. Get out of this town together." I say as I grab his hands. "What about college?" He asks curiously.

"I'm not going to college here in Rosewood anyways." I say with a smile.

"I wouldn't mind that at all." He says with a smile.

I smile as he pulls me into a kiss. "Do you want to stay with me today?" He asks as he pulls away. "Go to your office?" I ask confused.

I chuckle as he nods his head in agreement. "Sure. I've already missed a whole month of school. One more day won't hurt." I say as I pull him into a hug.

"I love you Jason." I whisper as I bury my head in his neck.

"I love you too (y/n)." He whispers back.

~

It was later that day when Spencer visited us at Jason's office. I sat on his desk as Jason moved some boxes around.

"You probably heard, my dad is trying to decide how many people he can sue at one time. It's the kinda challenge he enjoys." Jason says annoyed.

"I wanted to talk to you about him. About your family. Our family." Spencer corrects herself.

"Well, I don't think I've ever heard you refer to it as our family." Jason says annoyed.

"Well, things change. When we were down there in that place, we saw a name. We found it or Andrew wanted us to find it. But either way, we have a name now. And we don't know what it means." Spencer explains to him.

"Charles Dilaurentis." Jason says quietly.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" Spencer asks curiously. "I asked him about it the day we got out of the bunker." I say nervously.

I sigh and hop off the desk before walking over to Jason. "Have you gone to the police yet?" Jason asks as he wraps his arms from behind. His chin on my shoulder as I held his hands.