I quickly turn my back on them and speed walk back to the bleachers and sit next to Zoe, smiling when little Ollie jumps into my lap once more, telling me all about the sill things my friends had been doing. I laugh when she tells me Seth had jumped on Charlie's back and demanded a piggy back ride mid-game. Sounds like him.

"Hey, Zoe," I hear Jace's voice come from our far right.

We turn and see Jace and Jasper take a seat on the bleachers and Zoe smiles pleasantly, but I can see the torn look in her eyes, "Hi, Jace."

"Hiya, uncle Jace!" Ollie exclaims from my lap, waving enthusiastically.

"Hey princess! How's it going?" He says cheerfully.

"Super! Uncle Kaily's friend's are really funny," She giggles, swinging her legs in front of her to jump down and run closer to the field.

Jace's eyes drift upwards to meet mine and I can see sadness hidden in those big round eyes of his, and I know mine are just the same. I don't know why he keeps looking at me the way he is, but it's slowly tearing down my defences and making it hard to keep him at bay. All I want is him. I just want him close to me like he was only moments ago, to hold me and love me again. To kiss me the way he used to. A chance to taste his sweet lips, get drunk off his raspberry scent.

I tear my eyes away and force myself to look at the game, trying to calm my poor heart. Coming here was definitely not the healthiest choice. What happens to me now when I return to London? Will I be able to return to normal life without Jace? Just imagining him out of my life, happy with someone else, doing god knows what. Can I live with that? I have to. Don't I?

The sound of feet stomping towards me has me snapping to attention as I notice Seth pouting before me. I smile and laugh at his childishness, "What's wrong, Sethy?"

"The kids are making fun of me," He grumbles.

I pull him down beside me and laugh as he pulls me against him, making me cuddle into his slightly sweaty side. "Seth! You smell awful!"

"You love it. Just admit it, you love my man stench!" He chuckles, hugging me tighter.

I notice Jace watching us closely, trying to not to be obvious about it, but I can see the irritation in the way his jaw tenses. He's hardly paying attention to Jasper who is trying to have a conversation with him, and I'm honestly feeling kind of sorry for the guy. I don't know what Jace is playing at, but he can't be acting like this. Not when he has a boyfriend to think about. I need to take my own advice though, I suppose, seeing as I still have a girlfriend waiting for me.

"What's got you so deep in thought, Harkins?" Charlie asks, jogging up to us, slightly out of breath.

I shrug, "I think I'm headed home tomorrow with Seth. Are you coming? If you want to stay a while longer I can leave you my address."

"Going where? You're back in England for good, Charlie?" Jace asks.

Charlie glances over at him and awkwardly nods, "Er, yeah. I got transferred to London. I'm staying with Kai for a while until I find a more permanent place."

Jace nods, looking thoughtful again and going quiet.

Charlie turns back to me and gives me an understanding smile, "I'll just go with you. Wouldn't want to impose on Jared much longer if you're not there. You sure it's still okay?"

I roll my eyes at him, "Yes, Charlie. I've been meaning to rent out my spare room anyway and it will be nice having someone around."

"Is your girlfriend not enough company?" Jace says sharply, not even looking at me.