Chapter 5

Chapter 5

When Cat returned to school the next day, everyone kept giving her strange looks when she couldn't sit properly without looking like she was in pain. Of course Jade smirked smugly knowing the reason. Days later Cat would have also learned what 'squirting' meant just like Jade had promised her, and also how to wear a strapon which Jade rode on top of her just like she had asked her, only while twisting and pinching Cat's nipples for good measure, which made the redhead come together with her. 

But just when Cat was getting used again to have Jade in her bed almost every day, the Goth girl ended up getting back together with Beck. This time Cat didn't try to sabotage it. She felt like it would have been too risky. Jade probably would have spanked her with her hair brush again or would have stopped talking to her. Cat couldn't take it if Jade gave her the silent treatment. Because she kind of liked the hair brush thing though it stopped her from sitting properly for a week, but she couldn't risk Jade hating her. 

To try and keep her mind off of Jade she spent a lot of her time with Robbie now. He was nice and funny and she liked his company. He helped her with her homework and took her out to get ice cream and candies. What was not to like about him?. Of course Cat didn't like him as more than a friend, but luckily he was too shy to try anything.

She currently sat at the lunch table, going to town on her yogurt with a smile on her face because it was her favorite. Grape. She hummed in contentment before Tori joined her. She waved and Tori returned it with a smile. It wasn't long before Beck and Jade joined them as well, his arm thrown over her shoulder. Cat fought back the small frown she felt tugging on the corner of her lips and slowly pushed her yogurt away, the taste suddenly seemed sour with the twist in her belly at the sight of the two together.

"So Cat." Tori started with an excited smile. Cat quickly returned it because she liked it when Tori was excited about something. She liked Tori because she was a cheerful girl and when she was excited it made Cat excited too. "What's going on with you and Robbie? You guys seem pretty close these days." She said with a wink as she leaned over the table to be just a little bit closer to Cat.

"What do you mean?" she asked as her eyes flickered over to Beck and Jade who were also watching her for a response. Beck tried to appear like he was minding his business but it was clear from the look he was giving her that he was interest in their conversation. Jade on the other hand looked down right disgusted and her eyes narrowed into a glare as she was clearly listening to them.

"You know what I mean! Are you two an item or not?" Tori giggled as she just about bounced in her chair.

"Of course they're not. That'd be downright repulsive." Jade growled as she stabbed her Mac n cheese. All eyes snapped to her as she continued to stab the things on her tray.

"Jade I think Cat can answer for herself." Beck said and she looked at him with a glare. He quickly held his hands up in a surrender way, before turning back to his food. Jade turned her attention back to Cat quickly as did Tori. Cat shifted in her seat before she shrugged her shoulders.

"We just hang out a lot."

"He likes you, you know?" Tori wiggled her eyebrows, her smile growing and Cat looked away, feeling her cheeks flush slightly. Of course she knew already that Robbie liked her, after all the things he had done to get her to notice him in the past even giving her a peck on the lips during a school dance once. Also Jade had been way too clear a couple of weeks ago in telling her how much the boy was interested in her. Cat just pretended like she wasn't aware of his crush for her when she was with him, just so they could keep being only friends. "If you want my advice, you should give him a chance!" Tori went on.