Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"What the hell Cat?"

Jade glared at the large hickey on her neck. They both stood in front of the mirrors now, refreshing themselves back up after their rump in the stall. Cat only giggled from next to her as she reapplied her lip gloss. Jade glanced at her with a glare before looking to the reddish mark that was starting to take on a purple color. "This shit isn't funny!" She yelled, how did she not feel Cat sucking on her neck like a fucking vampire.

"I'm sorry. I guess I got lost in the moment." Cat turned to her with a tilt of her head and a pout on her lips. Jade scowled as she turned towards her as well. She's known Cat for a long time and though it took her awhile to catch on she could now tell when Cat was lying, especially when they started having sex.

"Please. Looks like an act of possession to me." Jade said as her eyes narrowed. Cat's eyes narrowed as well and her mouth dropped as if she was offended by Jade's words.

"Well what's that suppose to mean?"

"It means jealous of Beck much?" She scuffed and watched as Cat looked slightly surprised before looking almost guilty. Jade hit the nail on the head with that, but just as fast as the guilty look came it was gone and Cat was smiling faintly as she looked down at her shoes. Jade surely wasn't excepting Cat's next words.

"You're one to talk." She started with an airy giggle as she brought her eyes up from the floor to look at Jade once more. "Who's pussy is this? I own it!" She whispered, mocking Jade's words from earlier and causing the older girl's eyes to widen. "You're not usually so possessive when we're...having fun. And the way you hoisted me up and pushed me against the stall today also looked like an 'act of possession' to me. But who are you jealous of?" She asked with a tilt of her head. Jade frowned and felt her hands ball up into fist as Robbie quickly came to her mind. He had been all over Cat this morning, more then usual. But the thing that really pissed her off was that Cat appeared to be returning his advances.

"No one." She growled out through her teeth. Cat didn't look convinced but smiled and nodded her head anyways.

"Okay Jadey. I enjoyed it by the way... You know the stall and everything. Let's go to class!" She said before she picked up her book bag and moved towards the door. Jade watched her unlock it before spiking out.

She shook her head thinking of how random Cat could be sometimes. Even after they just had sex. 

Her day continued on as normal with no more meetings with Cat in the bathroom. She tried to use her hair to hide the monster hickey that Cat had given her but by the look on Tori and Andre's faces when they saw her, it was clear that it wasn't working so well. She did her best to avoid Beck but when he eventually saw it, his mood immediately changed as he was now looking at Jade in disappointment and began to distance himself from her again. It pissed her off, first at Cat because what the hell? Secondly at Beck because who was he to judge her when they were off? 

Her stupid friends made her mood sour so she went storming around the school for the rest of the day, terrorizing with her favorite pair of scissors anyone who got in her way. She was currently shoving the books she didn't need into her locker while getting ready to leave the school. She slammed her locker shut and glanced over to find Robbie walking Cat down the hall towards the exit. She was giggling at his dumb jokes and smiling up at him as she twirled a lock of her red hair between her fingers.

Jade's eyes narrowed as she watched them walk pass her. She wasn't jealous. She didn't even care Robbie and Cat were getting close because at the end of the night it was her that Cat ended up under. She tried to push back the voice in her head that kept whispering 'for now'. She gritted her teeth as she kept it together while watching them walk out the building together.