IV.

"Hm- how do you know my name?" I raised my voice in amusement.

Dracula's face curled up into a quirky smile followed by a wink. He leaned up from the wall and continued to walk, increasing his pace.

Minutes later, we reached the end of the dome, now approaching a mazy path ahead. I turned back to see the dome and the exit of the place miraculously closed itself off by a symbolic mark as a seal.

Proceeding down the path, it soon brought about an enticing open forest field.  There was a mini waterfall and dam located to my far right. In the near center of where we stood, there was a gigantic golden chess table donned with plates of luscious fruit, red wine, and baked goods.

"Help yourself," Dracula smiled warmly. He whipped out a handkerchief from his suit pocket and neatly placed it around his collar.

Dracula was indeed a man of acquired tastes, but this place wasn't anything like him. He's too cunning and sinister in his own way to be here.

"What is this place?" I blurted out, staring at Dracula helping himself at the table.

Dracula sunk his teeth into a red apple and dismissed my question with a flick of his hand. 

"Look around, yeah?" he menaced.

I peered down at my feet and noticed they were bare. I slowly shifted my eyes up along my body. My clothes- nothing but a white laced robe outlined in deep gold. I got lost in the beauty of the robe but forgot why I was feeling so angry afterwards.

Dracula chuckled.

I shot him a glance and caught him staring at me.

I gasped and quickly placed my arms in front of me.

"What happened to my clothes?!" I stammered.

Dracula sighed through the wine glass he held up to his face. "You really don't know where this is, do you?"

I gave Dracula one last look before I stepped back and scanned the place. I looked all around me and squinted into the far distance up north. There was two people in the vast river skinny dipping.

From my view, it looked like a man with Eve. I could tell it was Eve. Her hair was vibrant and long like how I first saw it at Father's lair. So, the man much taller than her must be Adam.

After all, there was no other pair like them in the Old Testament legends. I could see Eve embracing Adam around the waist and shoot him a few smiles. I wonder what he was telling her. Perhaps it was a lot of sweet things just from the way Eve could not stop smiling.

To my right, there was an animal too humungous for me to capture. It spotted me as it bit a chunk out of a large leafy vine. It craned its head low and back up as a sign of welcoming me.

A dinosaur?

I heard several screeches in the sky followed by gusts of wind. I craned my head up to where the sounds were and saw flying creatures soaring by.

I turned around and saw several men dressed in white armor-like attire attending the animals and talking to a few women.

One of them looked up in my direction as he patted a majestic horse under the ear.

His face was very familiar. We locked eyes for a bit before he looked back at the horse, pulling at the reigns for it to gallop away by itself.

The men around him had similar attire but his was more elegant and complex. He must be Luceran, only this time his face carved nobility and innocence.