When Tae didn't hear Jungkook's voice for long, he looked towards him and their eyes met. Jungkook didm't looked away rather he tilted his head a little to look into those beautiful brown eyes while Tae looked down immediately and then again looked up and again their eyes met.

"Wh...."

"But it looks like I will become now." He said, staring deep into Tae's eyes, trying to figure out the emotions hiding in them and Tae immediately looked forward.

"Doctor?"

"Yeah"

"If I become a love expert then you will take advice from me?"

"On what?"

"On love."

"No thanks."

"Promise I will give you free advices. I will not charge a single penny from you."

"No thanks, I don't want."

"But why?" Jungkook asked Tae and Tae looked at him.

"Because I am never gonna waste my time on this stupid shit...." Tae paused for a while. "....again."

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just looked forward and they both stood there in silence for a while.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked out of nowhere.

"You said something?"

"I said....would you like to dance?"

"Me? No ways!!"

"Why?"

"I am not bound to give answer of your every question. My wish if I want to dance or not."

Jungkook sighed and looked forward towards the lightsman. He signalled him and suddenly a spotlight fell on Taekook. Tae surpisingly looked up and then looked at the people on stage who clapped their hands including Jimin and Yoongi. Yoongi took the mic and spoke.

"Looks like we got a new couple for dance. Comeon little brother, show us your dance skills."

Jungkook looked at Tae who was glaring at him as if he was saying "no....don't you dare to" through his eyes and Jungkook's eyes was like "I don't care". He slowly moved towards Tae and Tae took a few steps back and the spotlight moved with them. Tae stopped when Jungkook held his hand softly and they looked at each other.

"The spotlight is on you now. You can't back away doctor."

"Jungkook I...."

"I will take care of everything pretty doctor, trust me."

They both looked at each other for sometimes and Jungkook took the silence as a 'yes'. He softly smiled at Tae and turned around and started walking while holding Tae's hand and Tae didn't protest. He followed him, without saying anything, just staring at his back and soon they reached on stage. Jungkook turned and looked at Tae. He smiled warmly at Tae to make him comfortable as much as he can.

He then took Tae's one hand and kept it on his own shoulder and kept his one hand on Tae's waist delicately so that Tae doesn't feel uncomfortable. On the other hand, Tae's heart started beating faster when he felt a hand on his waist and unknowingly he clutched his fist on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook knew that Tae was feeling nervous so he called him.

"Doctor.....look at me."

Tae didn't look up because the situation was hella uncomfortable and awkward for him.

"Doctor....look at me please." Jungkook said more softly.

Tae couldn't help but obey what that sweet voice told him. He looked up and as soon as his eyes met with those sparkling doe eyes, his uncomfortableness went to an ease. The awkwardness slowly vanished as there was a comfort in those eyes. Tae looked into his eyes as if they were talking to him.