★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ]彡★

Magsimula sa umpisa

A short woman then approaches the blonde offering him a mask and a drink.

"Since you've just arrived, may I interest you in a mask and a glass of champagne?" The short girl was dressed in a bunny outfit complete with a cottontail and a pair of bunny ears.

The Kurta looked down at her, he wasn't able to tell the color of her eyes since the only light they were given were deep reds and purples, though they were probably brown.

The Kurta gave the smaller girl a small smile as he took a mask and continued onwards. 'It would be easier if I just blended in for now.' The blonde thought simply as he kept his eyes peeled for the man he was after, there was no need to jump right into things, he doesn't know what these people are associated with, but for their sake, he's better not knowing.

He then finds himself going through another beaded archway, conversations louder and more jovial than the previous room, the women serving drinks are more promiscuous than the ones he had seen before, these women were wearing aprons and stockings, leaving little to nothing to the imagination.

'This must be the V.I.P lounge'. The Kurta thought to himself, looking around catching several quick glimpses of the handful of people who were lounging about on the velvet sofas that laced the room.

The red light made it harder for Kurta to decipher more than meets the eye, the mask he wore didn't help whatsoever but he had to endure it just so he wouldn't blow his cover.

The man whom he was searching for was Mr. William T. Ford, Mr.Ford was well known for getting his hands dirty by stealing only already stolen goods, who would report that the said object was stolen if it was previously stolen beforehand, in his mind, he was untouchable with his schemes, always getting away with something, then going back and selling the said thing for double the asking price! Oh, what a clever man.

Until he stole something which was stolen two times before they landed in Mr. William T. Ford's hands.

The Scarlet Eyes of the Kurta.

Kurapika had a singular rule about hunting down the eyes of his clan, and that was to not initiate till proof was provided.

That's all he was waiting for, after tailing this man for a total of two weeks before this current date, the Kurta was just waiting for the man to show any kind of proof that the said man actually had the eyes.

Kurapika had several leads that went nowhere, most of them were just talk. Who wouldn't want to be known for carrying the eyes of a supposed extinct clan?

They ultimately found out who.

When found bluffing, the Kurta didn't leave them unscathed whatsoever, the Kurta had them stripped of everything that held them pride, they were broken, both physically and mentally.

Kurapika made it known to not taunt him with empty words.

At this point, the Kurta had only two pairs of eyes in his current position, they were hidden away, only he had the right to see his fallen brethren, it was his right alone.

Kurapika casually walked in, drawing next to no attention to himself as he sat in a velvet booth alone, spreading his legs and relaxing against the expensive furniture, aiming to blend in with the fellow crowd.

The blonde's hidden eyes were crossing over every single crevasse of the room, there were more men in here than anything, although there seemed to be a handful of women locking arms with several of them, who were also dressed lavishly, jewelry covered their skin as fake laughs fell through their swollen lips.

The things money can get you.

As his grey-colored eyes roamed ever so thoroughly. For a mere moment, they hesitate on one lone woman who sat alone, she had long hair that draped down her back, she was leaned forward a bit leaning on the bar that stood directly in front of her. Before her, sat an untouched Cosmopolitan cocktail.