★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ]彡★

Start from the beginning

Steps full of confidence and eagerness, Kurapika then steps in front of the steel doors which now have two guards of a thick statue blocking the door from sight.

Both men were bald with shades on, fitted black tees and black slacks completed their simplistic look.

"Name and business."  The taller man on the left spoke before Kurapika could halt himself in front of them.

both of their bald heads glistened in reflection of the singular light post that stood just mere yards away from where they all stood, giving the confrontation a more moody tone than necessary.

The Kurta looked up for the first time since he started walking towards them, his blonde bangs shifting aside as he lifts his chin at a right angle, letting the stray hairs move aside a bit more, revealing his entire face as his eyes look up to the taller men.

Without a word, Kurapika moves his eyes, and only his eyes to assess the two men who stood before them, his jaw and chin still at the right angle as his left earring dangles against his toned neck.

Feeling content with the challenge before him, the blonde then brings out his right hand, which was previously embedded in his pants pocket, and holds his two hands together, bending his fingers outwards, causing them to crack in progress, he then shifts his neck to where his head leans to the opposite side initiating a crack from his neck as well.

Feeling the blood flow more freely now, the blonde doesn't hesitate to bring his left foot out and instantly kicks the taller man on the right in the stomach, catching him off guard as he turns his attention to the other one, who already has his hand on his gun which didn't go unnoticed by the Kurta.

Within the same instance, Kurapika brings his chains out and uses them to wrap themselves around the man's hands which were now aimed at the said boy.

within an instant, the blonde was able to pull his chain to shift the guard's aim from him to his partner, without hesitation or a second thought, the second man shot his partner in the left shoulder, causing him to grunt aloud.

The Kurta then shifted his chains to wrap themselves around the man's neck, pulling them closer to the shorter male, impaling his knee into the guard's face, four times over before he slings him against the brick wall of the building.

Looking down onto the two men, both bleeding profusely he then lifts his head in content as he steps over the two bodies of his brief opponents.

The door wasn't locked or held any type of resistance so in conclusion, the place felt like the two bodyguards were enough reinforcement to stop any uninvited guest.

Even content with the smooth events, the Kurta remained stoic and alert, his expression placed as a poker face with a natural slight frown that graced his features.

He hasn't even used his nen yet, there has to be something more out there to be a challenge than those two meatheads he just finished off.

The Kurta continues walking down a brick hall, music is becoming more pronounced as he steps closer to a beaded archway, the sounds of club music hit his ears as he walks through the beaded archway, hues of deep red and purples reach his eyes.

The blonde bangs of his hair find their way back into the view of his eyes causing the blonde to then reach for his right wrist, bringing it up to meet his lefts as he pulls off a black elastic hair tie, soon bringing back his annoying bangs, placing them into a ponytail as he continued to walk further, with caution of course.

The area around him smelled of sweet smoke, the people who were around were well dressed and some had masks on their faces, laughing and drinking socially with those around them.