Part 00

(Reader's POV)
—————

"Shit!" I held tightly onto the purse as I leapt over a scooter. "STOP THAT THIEF! HE STOLE MY PURSE!" The woman screamed as I ran.

Five police officers were chasing me at this point. "Gotta lose them..." I went into a less busy area and scaled a nearby apartment building by the fire escape.

On top, I looked down and saw that they have split up. "Perfect..." I could see three of them were completely off course but didn't know where the other two were. I heard loud footsteps and glanced at the roof entrance that currently had two officers squeezing their way through.

"Crap crap crap...." I sprinted towards the edge and the officers stopped, thinking I wouldn't do it.

They sure were surprised when I leapt across to the next building's roof and rolled to a stop to smirk at them.

I ran across the roofs of a few buildings before deciding to get down. I jumped over to the higher building and slid down the gutter pipe, landing on my feet when I was close enough to the ground.

I pulled down my hood, looking up at the gutter pipe and smiling victoriously. "Man, that was awesome..."
I opened my bag and took out the purse and searched through it. "Whoa this lady really was loaded..."

I thought about treating Nails with the money I would get from this purse.

I put it away and began to walk away when I noticed a familiar black haired male was watching me the whole time.
I froze and continued to stare.

"Hey, you," he began to approach and I panicked. 'Crap! He definitely saw that...' I started running again.

"Hey, wait!" I ignored him and held on tightly to my satchel. I looked back to see if he was still chasing me.
"Stop! Look out!"
"Look out?—"

I ran straight into a wall.

Not my greatest moment... You're probably wondering how I got here? Well, it all started when I died. Or at least, I thought that was what happened.

=========