𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴▵𝐂𝐡.𝟕

The radio interrupted our moment "This is Bee, almost there"  I picked up the radio "Copy that". I looked at Will "Seems that he was in town"

I packed my clothes and there was a honk outside. I kissed Owen's head "Moms gonna go save the world" I said he smiled. I kissed Grace "My sweet girl". I looked at Will "Morshower said to meet him at 8" he said.

I nodded "Be safe" "You too. Wheelie keep her safe" "I promise" Wheelie said. I hugged my family "I love you guys so much". I opened the door and there was Bee, I looked back at Will "I love you" I said.

I got in the car "We're headed to Texas" I said "Copy that" Bee said and we were off. I looked back not wanting to leave them behind but "No sacrifice, No victory". I sighed and wiped my tears "You sure you want to do this?" Wheelie asked "I don't want to leave them but no sacrifice, no victory"

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Mr. Attinger had gone to see Lockdown on his ship "I warn you, Mr. of Earth, an is a contract, and contracts, like humans, expire" Lockdown said "On this planet, we have a saying. "The of my is my friend."" Mr. Attinger said "I also have a saying."I don't care.""

"So what happened in Mexico City? I thought you had him" 

"Three direct hits. A mortal wound. Then your men allowed him to escape. You promised me human intelligence. Or is there such a thing?" 

"You know, you've still never told me. Why do you want him? Who are you working for?"

"Every galaxy I've traveled, all you species are the same. You all think you're the center of the universe. You have no idea"

𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

"Go to the hardware store and you get the list. The whole list" Cade said handing Lucas the list "What, you're going to try and fix him? He's not a model train set, Cade" Lucas said "No, that's right. He's important" 

"Yeah, but important to who? You can't keep an alien locked up in your barn. What are you gonna do, play with him?" 

"Will you calm down?" 

"I'm trying to, but I just got hit in the head with a ten-foot cannon! If he eats you, I get the GTO" 

"Not a word to anybody. Do you hear me? Not a single word. Nobody"

𝐂𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

"I think we have a lock on a high-value target

"I think we have a lock on a high-value target. Special Operations group is ready" the man said to Attinger who had just arrived "What do you got?" he asked "

Sir, Special Ops just got a call from Paris, Texas. Hard match on the truck seen leaving Mexico City" a lady said showing him picture. He had found Optimus Prime "Son of a bitch. Let's go get him"

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I was sleeping when I felt like someone was shaking me "Alexia, wake up" it was Wheelie "What's up" he transformed into a computer "There was a call from Paris, Texas talking about a Transformer and theses are some picture". It was Prime "It's him. Bee step on it" "You got it boss"

𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

"Took a hell of a hit, you know. The missile just missed your power source" Cade said "We call it a Spark. It contains our life force and our memories" Prime explained "Yeah, we call it a soul"

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

At the CIA facility Mr. Attinger walked into the control room "Scramble Cemetery Wind. Thank you for your efforts, ladies and gentlemen. This room is going dark. The exit is on your left. I'll take it from here" Mr. Attinger said "Okay, let's go" a guys said and everyone started to leave the room

Savoy was with his team after being told where Optimus Prime was "I'm with Cemetery Wind. We're on the move. Repeat, on the move"

𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

"Cade. Why are you willing to help me?" "I guess maybe because you trust me to". Lucas finally came back "I'm back!" he said "Took you long enough!" Tessa said "My head hurts. I had to go to the doctor. I got a welt on my head that makes me look like a fricking Star Trek character" "Whatever"

While Cade was working on Prime Lockdown transformed and went into position near a baseball game "Look! Look!" a kid said. Savoy and his ground team were close "We're on property" he said "Viper 15 overhead. Angels". Tessa saw the truck approaching "Dad!" she yelled

Cade was outside and saw all theses cars and helicopter show up "Mr

Cade was outside and saw all theses cars and helicopter show up "Mr. Yeager, my name's James Savoy. I'm a federal agent. My men and I are trying to track down an abandoned truck. It's a nice spread you got here. Too bad she's for sale" 

"Well, thanks. She's not. That the truck you mean?" 

"Afraid not. You know, Mr. Yeager, we received a call from someone concerned about this truck" "Oh, no" Lucas said

Cade knew that Lucas probably called "That wasn't you?" Savoy asked 

"Only thing I'm concerned about is you being on my property without permission. You know, we got a rule about people messing with people from Texas. And I don't know what truck you're talking about" Cade said "The kind that cost American lives. Search the property!"

Savoy guys started to search "What do you mean, "Search the property"? You don't have a warrant" Cade said "My face is my warrant" "Wait. But if you guys do find a truck, we get a reward, right?" Lucas asked "Viper 15 holding, point alpha".

They released some drones "Charlie team, hold tight" "Lock it down". They found their way to the barn "Open, open, open. Short wall. Short wall. Five in. Five in" the leader said 

"Intruder alert! Back away from the premises" the guard dog said "What the hell is that?" a guy asked "Just some dumb inventor" "Clear" "Clear" "Clear right" "Clear" "360. 720. Heads on a swivel"

From the distance Tessa's boyfriend Shane had shown up and watched. Back inside the barn they didn't find anything "Let's go. There's nothing here. There's no signs. We got nothing" the guy in the barn said "Sir, we have a live armed missile in the trash" someone else said 

Lucas looked at Cade "Live? I carried that to the trash! You told me that was a dud, dude. I could be dead. Right?" Lucas said 

"Look. Okay, yes, I found a truck, all right. I towed it back for the parts. I left it here last night. This morning, it's gone. When? Where? I don't know. I swear to God. That's as much as I know about him" Cade said

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!