"You're fine," I replied. "Do you not want to get married?"

"Well, it's not something I'm thinking about right now. Relationships are the last thing on my mind when I've been caught up with being the captain of the ANBU and trying to prepare for the day I become the head of my clan," He replied. "It's tiring and I just wish I could have a day off,"

"That's rough," I replied. "I hope you find your time to relax,"

He nodded and helped me step out of the boat as we reached the dock.

"Be careful getting back home, Hana."

Kuroshi stayed until I was out of sight and then left. I heard a rustle from the bushes next to me and jumped when a body fell out of it.

I was shocked when I saw it was a woman around my age with violet-colored hair. I walked over to see if she was okay and gasped when I saw a kunai pierced through her heart and her amber eyes were wide open.

I checked for a pulse, but there was nothing. She was dead. Her body was already starting to go through rigor mortis. She was killed not too long ago.

I recognized her as Rika Hirako. She was the twin sister of Rentaro Hirako and they were the two siblings that attacked me the day I rescued Mariko. I only recognized her because she's in the bingo book as well. She must've been trying to ambush me too since Yukio did say that they were trying to get revenge against me.

But the question is, who killed her?

I slowly stood back up and my heart pounded when I heard another rustle. I had a hand on my kunai and I was ready to strike.

"Who's there?!" I shouted.

The person grunted again and fell out from the tree above me. It was that masked man from earlier. Could he be the one who killed Rika Hirako?

My heart pounded with anticipation as the masked man ran up to me.

"I got lost again!"

"S-Stay back!" I shouted, completely on guard.

"I'm not going to hurt you! I just need to find my way out of here too!" He flailed his arms around.

"You're the one who killed her, aren't you?" I asked, ignoring his childish demeanor.

He pointed at himself and gasped. "Me? How could you accuse me of something like that!"

"Well, you're the only one around here besides me," I retort.

"So are you!" He got in my face. It was too dark to see through the one eye hole in the mask. "How do I know you're not the one I have to look out for?!"

"Hey!" I shouted back at him. "D-Don't go turning this back on me!"

The way he was acting caught me off guard.

"It wasn't me! Now I'm scared! Guide me out of here, pretty please I don't want to end up like her!" He pleaded, putting his hands together.

"Fine," I shook my head. "But one wrong move, and I won't hesitate to defend myself,"

"Yes ma'am!" He saluted and was practically skipping next to me.

He still made me uneasy. He's clearly a grown man, but he's acting like a child. Either my gut feeling about him was right, or he just has some serious issues.

"What's your name?" I ask him, eyeing him suspiciously.

"I don't know!"

"You...don't know?" I sweat drop.

"I wasn't given a name," He replied.

"Um, alright then," I sighed.

"Where's that muscular man from earlier?" He asked me.

"He went home," I replied, trying to be vague as possible.

I didn't trust him at all. I had this feeling that he was the one who killed Rika, but he hasn't tried to harm me so far.

He started rambling aimlessly again about how he was trying to find a dumpling shop, but got distracted and then ended up over here somehow. I tuned it out by getting lost in my thoughts.

"Hey! Hey!" He shouted and suddenly got in front of me, causing me to run right into him and nearly fall.

"What?" I ask, starting to get annoyed with him.

"You dropped this!" He exclaimed and handed over the bracelet that Obito had given me years ago.

I moved my arm out from under my cloak to look at my wrist and widened my eyes when I realized that it was gone.

"Oh my god," I said, taking the bracelet back from him. "Well uh thanks, I don't know what I would've done if it went missing. This bracelet means a lot to me, so I would've been devastated if it was gone,"

He stayed silent for a few seconds but then spoke loudly again.

"What's so important about it?" He asked.

I looked down at it, trying to suppress that painful memory. A sad smile appeared on my face and I put it back on, tightening it even more so it wouldn't come off.

"Just...someone who I cared for deeply gave this to me," I replied, still trying to be as vague as possible.

He didn't reply and continued walking next to me. Once we reached the border for the Land of Water, I was about to tell him we should part ways, but he was gone in a flash.

Baffled, I looked around and he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Alright then..." I muttered, continuing to walk back to the Leaf Village.

Once I had gotten back, it was very late at night and I knocked on the hospital doors.

A nurse walked up to the doors and slightly cracked them open. "Are you here to visit someone? Visiting hours are closed,"

I shook my head. "No. I'm here to deliver these herbs. I was sent to gather them for you guys and was told to deliver them once I got back,"

She opened the doors and then let me inside. She took the basket and bowed out of gratitude. "Thank you so much. We've been having a larger number of patients recently and we were starting to run low on supplies,"

"It's no problem," I smiled at her.

I turned around to leave and she locked the doors behind me. She mouthed a "thanks again" as I started leaving.

I reported back to the Leaf Village Council after that and went home, ready to go to bed after all of that. I decided that once we get Tsunade as our Hokage, I'll have to tell her that Yukio and Rika were already taken care of in the bingo book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobi's personality was a challenge for me to write, so I hope you guys like it. I was excited to finally add him to the story.