43 - Satisfied Night

Comincia dall'inizio

He stared at her and she sighed, moving aside and he walked out.

He caught his maid walking by and said, "Lavare il mio set da letto?"(Wash my bed set?) It weren't actually a question, he just didn't think demanding her would seem appropriate, more rude. To him, you treated women differently than men. She wasn't like Ana, she was a woman working for pay. She wasn't forced to, so he wouldn't force her to. She nodded with a smile and kept walking.

His bed set weren't exactly dirty, but he felt it would have been disrespectful to Teresa to keep it on his bed. It only made him realize how Teresa did always cloud his mind when it came to certain decisions like that. Others may have found it a problem, but Luciano weren't going to apologize to anyone for always thinking of her, for being protective of her, and for loving her. That was the choice he made, and he was sticking to it.

Not that he could change the answer anyway, because he could admit that was just a part of him he weren't able to control.

Teresa stared at the mirror at her chest, without a patch on it. It weren't disgusting, fortunately. It wasn't completely healed either, but it didn't look bad. Grabbing a damp towel, she cleaned her wound and huffed as she tried taping it on her own, but couldn't.

"Adriano!" She yelled, him walking in and chuckled when he noticed the problem. She thanked him as he took the tape and patch setting it down.

"You are aware Nina has to leave soon?" He questioned, ripping the tape and she nodded, knowing why.

Now that she was back home, she would be going on dates or nights out with Rico. And even then sometimes Luciano may pop up. It was just so many things that could happen, and Nina didn't know the truth of everything, and neither her or Adriano was ready to tell her, not that Luciano would let them anyway. Not to mention if Nina did stay, she will want to watch over her every single second, and she didn't feel like being stressed by Nina telling her what she could and couldn't do. Not to mention her eating habits has changed, and as smart as Nina was, she will pick up on pregnancy symptoms, and that was also something she wasn't ready to say especially since she hasn't told Luciano yet.

After Adriano finished, she slid into her light brown turtle neck dress. It fit her perfectly, showing her curves in every right way and they were able to hide the patch. Turning around in her body mirror, her mouth dropped.
"Wow my ass looks amazing!" She smiled, turning multiple times, getting different angles and it only caused Adriano to chuckle amused by her self love. He admired it as well.

Her phone started ringing and she went to the window as he grabbed her phone and she peeked through the curtains, smiling as she saw the car. She ran back to her dresser, adding her eyelashes and combing throughout her hair.

Reaching for her coat, Adriano stopped her hand, shaking his head, confusing her.
"What else would give him an excuse to drape his coat over you?" He smirked causing her to roll her eyes amused and remove her hand from the rack.

After kissing Rolo's head, who were peacefully sleeping on top of the black covers on her bed, on her side, she walked out and luckily Nina were in her room so she didn't have to stop to be questioned.

"Do you remember how to-"
"Yes Adriano" She interrupted with a laugh.

"Well yes, I guess you have become Mireia in a way" he informed her that he wouldn't be following her like usual only because he were confident that she were in great hands. That they didn't feel like she needed any protection anymore, Ricco took that job upon himself, of course she knew those were Luciano's words because Adriano wouldn't leave her alone and she wondered why Luciano would.

She didn't give it much thought and couldn't as Adriano kissed her forehead and she took a deep breath. It has been a while and she has been distracted throughout the week but like Adriano said, she was technically Mireia now, she changed, started to become her character, minus the dominance.