Chapter 27 New mission with Naruto

Start from the beginning

"Tadashi, your doing great. You have a very steady stream of energy, however, you need to work on the exact opposite of Katsumi. Your punches arent as strong as I would like them to be. Not saying your weak, just that you need improvement. I will be working on my endurance as well, it needs some work. Next training session will be on genjutsu and a little bit of endurace training. Be prepared" Kageyama breifs us. 

"We got it Kageyama. When are we supposed to meet with Hokage-sama?" Tadashi asks standing up from his spot on the ground. 

"We should be going soon. For now just eat and replenish your chakra." I say to the two of them. I notice the multitude of bruises littering their arms. "You two are hopeless, sit down" I say to them hopping off the pole I was sitting on. 

"What are you planning on doing?" Tadashi asks. 

"Im going to heal up those bruises and replenish your chakra reserves" I say to the two. They nod and do as I say. I get to work creating a glowing green light in both hands. Healing both boys at the same time. 

It takes me only a few minute till they are fully healed. "Thanks Katsumi, that really helps us out.  we have to get going right now though." Kageyama says to us. 

"Alright, lets get a move on then" I say to the two of them. We start jumping from roof to roof with our ANBU black ops masks on. 

We jump into Tsunades office through the window and kneel down. "Snow, Fox, and Raven. As you know I have a mission for you three. This is to be kept top secret." Tsunade says to us. We stand up showing our respect. "You three will be going with Naruto and the 8 tails killer Bee to an island decided by the hidden cloud. There you will be protecting the jinchuriki from any danger. We have suspicions that the Akatsuki is after them, and it is crucial we do not let them fall into enemy hands. Have I made myself clear? This will be an SS rank mission." She says to us sternly. "You will go with them on the alias you are regular jounin accompanying Naruto on his own special rank mission. Snow, knowing Naruto already, I want you to stay with him at all times. As close as you can get. I want your sensory skills heightened for any disturbances." She says to us. 

We nod to her, showing that we heard what she said. "Snow, stay behind, I have something else to tell you" She says. Fox(Tadashi) and Raven(Kageyama) leave quickly and quietly. 

"Yes Hokage-Sama?" I ask not allowing even a hint of knowledge of my identity. 

"I know Naruto well, and knowing him. I beleive it is very likely he will find out and try to escape. I want you to go along with anything he says he wants to do. I need you to follow him through everything, like a partner in what hes doing. Do I make myself clear?" She says to me very sternly.

"Yes Hokage-sama" I reply bowing my head. 

"You are dismissed, tell Fox and Raven you leave in the morning" She says to me. I nod and go to where I can sense my teamates. 

"Hey guys, we have to leave tomorrow morning with everyone else ok?" I say to them. 

"Got it. Catch up with your friends and family tonight, we wont be back here for a long time. Make sure you rest and have everything ready for the mission." Kageyama says to us. 

"Yes sir" We say, still in Anbu black ops mode. Then we all go to the ANBU headquarters. 

I take my clothes off and change into my ninja attires, making sure my necklace is on. "You guys ready for whats coming up?" Kageyama asks us leaning against his locker. 

"I mean Naruto is my best friend, so I think ill be fine. You two are also my friends so overall I think this will be a good mission" I say to the two.