"We need to get you back," Taylor said and then her phone rang. 

She ran towards her car yelling, "I HAVE TO GO! I'M SORRY!" 

It was something with her daughter.

"So, looks like it's just us two," Tobias observed. 

I nodded my head. "Looks like it."

"You alright there?"

"Everything's spinning," I lied. 

"Oh, here, let's have a seat," He set me down on a bench and stood up. 

"Are you going to sit down?"

"No, no, I'm alright."

"So, what now?"

"I guess I take you home."

"You don't know where I live."

"No, I don't. But, you can show me."

"I guess I can."

We started walking and my phone rang. I checked the screen and saw Corey's name. I shoved it back in my purse, hoping that Tobias didn't see. 

"You going to answer the call?" He asked. 

I shook my head. 

He opened up the car door for me and I sat inside. 

I entered in my address to his GPS and saw that it was an hour drive. 

"Go ahead and go to sleep; I'll wake you when we arrive," He assured me. 

And so I shut my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to someone lightly shaking me and a gentle voice saying, "Hey, it's time to wake up."

I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them to reveal Tobias looking down at me. A smile appeared on his face as soon as I sat up. 

"How'd you sleep?" He asked. 

I looked around. "Um, we're not at my house."

"I know. I figured we could take a little walk to it."

"Oh, okay."

He grabbed my hand and guided me out of the car as if I didn't know what to do. 

Honestly, I didn't know how to feel. He was being extremely nice and I was kind of giving into it. While we were at the bar, I was being a little flirty, but I didn't go further than that. I was married. 

We started walking to my house and I shuddered due to it being so cold outside. Tobias took off his leather jacket and wrapped it around me. I wanted to give it back to him, but I enjoyed it-it was too cold outside. 

I had completely forgotten to say something. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," I could hear him smile. "I had fun tonight."

I stopped in front of our gate. Corey had bought a mansion away from everyone else-I didn't want that, but he didn't care.

"Big house," He said. 

"Yeah," I looked at it. "It's beautiful."

"Hey," He put a hand on my shoulder. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"You have a tear coming out of your eye."

"What?!"

"Yeah," He placed a finger underneath my eye and wiped the tear away. 

He stared into my eyes for a while, then leaned in and kissed me. 

It all happened too fast. 

I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't. It had been a long time since I kissed someone and felt someone against my lips. The worst part was that there was a little part of me that wanted it to go further, but I stopped myself before it could. 

Tobias pulled away and smiled. "I'll see you around."

I just stood there, staring into the forest that we lived by. 

"YOUR JACKET!" I shouted. 

"KEEP IT!" He yelled. 

I grabbed my key and unlocked the gate, then walked inside of my house and sat down. I started crying. 

I was upset with myself. 

I kissed another man while Corey was away. Corey trusted me and I betrayed his trust. 

I cheated on him. 

I grabbed my phone and called Ryan. 

"Hello?" He answered. 

"Ryan," I sobbed. 

"Hey, hey, what happened?"

"C-C-Can you come over?"

"Of course. What's wrong?"

"N-N-Nothing."

"I'm on my way."

He hung up and I just cried harder. I was infuriated with myself. Why didn't I stop him? I threw the leather jacket onto the floor and stared at it. 

I wanted to call Corey and talk to him, but I knew I would end up telling him what happened and I couldn't do that. I didn't want our relationship to be ruined. 

Before I knew it, the doorbell rang. I opened it up and saw Ryan standing there. I gasped and hugged him, sobbing into the crook of his neck. 

He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. 

"What's wrong?" He asked as he let go of me. 

"I kissed another man."

"You what?!"

"I KISSED ANOTHER MAN, RYAN! RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE!"

"When?"

"JUST NOW! A COUPLE OF MINUTES AGO! I DON'T KNOW! A COUPLE MINUTES BEFORE I CALLED YOU! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I-I-I-I-"

I started panting and gasping for air. It felt like I couldn't breathe. Ryan's voice started to become muffled and that's when my body hit the floor. 

Everything faded to black.