Saved

As we heard someone speak I instantly thought it was people that Kai got. I froze in my spot and didn't move. I even stopped breathing because of how scared I was.

I then heard someone opening a door. I looked through the bathroom door since there's a little gap. I saw Avia walking out of the door. What was she doing?

I looked at Adam and he saw her walk out. I could see the anger on his face. Adam looked at me and I did the same.

"Finally you guys came!" shouted Avia.

I looked at Adam confused.

"Guys you can come out now, it's the police."

We slowly opened the door and saw the police standing there.

"We've been looking for you guys," said one of the officers.

"Why did it take so long?" questioned Adam.

"Well, it's because everyone in the school was in one room but we couldn't find you since you guys were in a different part of the school."

"It's fine now though since we found you guys," said another one of the officers with a smile.

The police then lead us out of the room and escorted us outside where our family was waiting.

I saw my mum and I instantly hugged her as if I hadn't seen her in years. We were hugging for a long time but then I turned around to see Adam.

He was looking at me but then someone pulled him into a hug. It was his mum. We then parted ways and I went home.

-

Home.

-

As we arrived home my mum made me go do the shower to clean myself up. I wore something comfortable and headed downstairs.

When I went downstairs I saw my favourite food on the table.

"You must've been so scared, why don't you eat this," said my mum.

I smiled at her and sat down on one of the chairs. My whole family started eating and we were talking about random stuff to get my mind off of the whole situation.

I went back upstairs and laid on my bed. I decided to go to sleep early because I was too tired to do anything else. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my skincare.

I went in my bed and laid there until l fell asleep.

-

Next day.

-

I woke up and did the usual things I do in the morning. After I changed I went downstairs and had my breakfast. While I was having breakfast I decided to watch something on the TV.

As I was scrolling through youtube the news caught my eye and it was about my school. I pressed on it and saw what happened to my school.

There was going to be a 2 week off of school and Kai got arrested. It was like a huge weight has left my shoulders. I never knew that this day would come. Where Kai would finally go to jail.

I got up happily and went to the sink to wash my plate. I got up back to my room and went on my phone since that's what I do when I'm alone.

I wanted to go shopping today so I asked my family and they all wanted to come with me. I dressed up and left my house.

-

After shopping.

-

After I did my shopping I put everything away. I went downstairs to talk to my family. We decided to play  games and have a fun time together.

-

A couple of hours later.

-

It was the night now and I'm getting ready for bed. I have been thinking about Adam all day. I don't have any contact with him. I have Avia's number but I can't call her for Adam because that would be rude.

I hope I will get to see him soon.