"But you shouldn't have to worry this much." I said as a few tears began to form on my eyes. "You guys don't deserve that."

"And you don't either Mija, that's why you need to let us help you."

I clenched my fists, "It's not that I don't want you're help. I just want to take care of it myself because I can now. I'm not that same broken little girl anymore Dad. I grew up and got better, you know that. Now, you just have to believe in me."

My father sighed and shook his head, "You really think we're going to let you deal with this on you're own?"

"For now, yes."

"For now?"

"Yeah, please dad. Trust me. If things get really bad again, I'm going to come straight to you both. And we'll deal with it the way it's supposed to be. But for now, I got this okay?" I said lightly squeezing his hand for reassurance.

My father averted my gaze and shook his head ignorantly, "I can't believe I'm going to say this, but okay."

I couldn't believe my ears, I blinked a few times to assure the reality of the moment, "A-are you serious?"

"Yeah. But only because you're kind of right. And I trust you. This is me showing you that I have faith in you Mija." He half smiled, "But if anything, your mother and I are here to help you."

I smiled appreciately at him, "Thank you. And by the way would it be a bad idea if we didn't tell mom? You know, so she doesn't sue the school or something?"

"I'll talk to her about it. Don't worry." He assured me.

I smiled again before I asked, "So...can I go now?"

"No."

"But you just said-"

"I did but I said that about you taking care of this, not about you getting out of bed. You're not in the best safe Camila, I'd rather have you get better first before you even think of leaving this room."

I rolled my eyes and stubbornly obliged, "Fine."

He half smiled before he kissed my forehead and turned to look at the girls, "She'll be fine. Just make sure she doesn't leave this room while you're here okay?"

Dinah saluted my father as the other girls simply nodded their heads. When he left and shut the door behind him, I looked around for my phone.

"It's right here." Ally said pulling out the device from her jacket pocket and handing me it.

I quickly checked for any messages from Lauren and to my surprise I didn't find any. I clicked her name and looked at the last message she sent me.

Night Camz.
10 hrs ago

I furrowed my brows in confusion before I looked up at the girls. "Have you guys heard from her?"

They all shook their heads.

"I haven't seen her all day." Dinah said.

"Yeah, her cars been missing since we got here too, I don't think she's home." Ally noted.

"She's not home?" I asked worriedly.

"No she's not. But chill Mila, I'm sure she's fine." Mani tried to calm me.

"Yeah you're kind of overreacting. I'm sure she went out to go buy more red lipstick or something." Dinah said.

"I just have a bad feeling."

"A bad feeling?"

"Yeah, I don't think Lauren's okay. Mentally I mean. everyone's been saying how how off she's been today and I'm really starting to think that there is something genuinely wrong with her."