One by one she danced with all the members of her family, including her momma, gramma and Auntie Vera. Delilah couldn't walk much now, due to extreme old age, but she was still the badass gramma Lettie always knew her as.

Storm kept himself for last so he could sneakily take a long time to dance with her.

"You know, it seems like yesterday when your four year old self used to get mad at me not having enough sleepovers with you. Why did you grow up so much?" He asked, keeping his chin gently on her head.

"I'm still the same Lettie and you're still Stormie, no matter how much we grow up." She smiled as they parted.

She danced a little bit with Jamie and then went back to Zeus who kept fretting over her.

"You alright baby?" He asked as soon as Lettie was by his side.

"I'm fine." She laughed. This had to be the 23rd time he asked her that in an hour. She didn't get mad. She knew he was only worried about her and kept asking because he loved her. It was nothing to get annoyed at.

Chuckling, he pulled her into his side and kissed her cheek.

"You nervous?" Zeus asked her.

"Nope. This is my family we're talking about. If anything, you should be nervous." She snorted.

"True." Zeus snickered. "Lucius is going to rejoice and then kill me." He laughed.

"And why would I do that?" They turned around to see Lucius standing there with an eye brow raised.

Lettie immediately walked into her oldest brother's arms.

"Hey Prince Luci." She smiled up at him, and he forgot all the questions he was about to ask.

"Hi princess." He kissed her head.

"I just wanted you to know since all the dancing is done, it's time for dinner, Then you two cut the cake." He informed, keeping his arm around her shoulder.

"We'll be there in a sec, Luci." She smiled up at him, making him nod and walk away.

"Is it ready?" She asked Zeus who nodded.

They smiled at each other and walked to the dining table where they were supposed to sit.

During dinner and toasts, no one noticed how both Zeus and Lettie weren't consuming any type of alcohol. They had sparkling cider in their glasses.

As soon as everyone was done with their dinner, a few guards ran in with different boxes in thir hands. The whole family just looked hella confused.

They started with Lettie's grandparents, then Zeus and Lettie's parents, uncles and aunt as well as Zeus' stepdad, Scott. Then came the brothers (storm included), cousins and of course, Jamie and Andrei. Oh, and Eros.

Grandparents: