Damn! A whole mother material.

Start from the beginning

It's my time to leave. Yet, nobody urged me to stay back. I was relieved that they understood but disappointed that she didn't stop me. I really want someone to stop me, my soaring ego won't let me go back on my words.

I was about to go, "Hey," Niharika started. Finally, Yes! " I was wondering if we can stay back, please. Don't go. Everything's mess back home. I promise, I will go back with you tomorrow, whenever you want me to. Please stay back with me?", she gave me her best puppy eyed looks. Only if she knew, I would have flipped the world in just her own command.

The little devil too joined her, "Yes uncle, please stay back. We will have fun together. "

"Okay, if you say so." Niharika and Parth screamed and dancing like toddlers who were given a huge play station. I can understand Parth, but Niharika? The Niharika I saw, was a quiet, matured, reserved woman. The one I am seeing now, is a kid who is allowed to play at the beach.

I changed to Nitin's tee and sweat pant. It was a bit large, but it felt complete somewhere. Although I call him by name, unknowingly Nitin was filling my regret of having yet not having a brother. His brotherly affections were almost impossible to deny. I may appear awkward, but he wasn't minding. We both were awkward, but as the bigger brother he was taking the first step.

Apparently, they always slept together in a single room. But, Niharika requested that for today we will be taking the other room in their home. I know she did it for me. She very well knew that I am uncomfortable.

But, to my dismay the little devil decided to barge in. He will be sleeping with us. This little devil was all set to have my wife all over him. I was dying to ask, "When will I get my wife back?" But kept it in, because obviously it's completely out of my nature.

Parth hurdled beside her hugging her, while she was caressing his hairs.

I am tired, I was supposed to be pampered. This lucky little devil.

"Parth, I may have saved you from your mother, but what you did is wrong. You know that right." She was speaking to Parth. Her back facing me.
-" But, Pari, they said it was fun."
-"Will you like it if someone disrespects your momma or your Pari?"
- "No, but why will someone disrespect you, you both did nothing wrong."
- "Exactly, the girls in your class. Did they do something to you?"
- "No."
-"Then why were you teasing them? You should never call them with such bad names."
- "I didn't want to too, but if I didn't do so, the other boys would bully me."
- "But, Should you behave badly with someone innocent, just because you can get a penalty?"
-" No", Parth's face fell.
- " You are still little, that's why I am telling you. It's better to get a penalty being innocent than bothering someone else or hurting them for your own benefit. Be Kind. The world is already a shitty place for girls to live in. Don't add up to the shit. You call me Pari right? Pari, means Angel. But I am a girl too. How can you call a girl Angel and the other ugly or fat? Isn't it unfair?

As far as those bullies are concerned, nobody is born bad. They are just diverted or distracted. Try to spread your goodness. Teach them how to respect girls and every other human being. Every creature deserves respect."

-" I am Sorry, Pari. But, how can I make it right? I have hurt my classmates."
-"That's like my boy. Be brave and apologize to the girls. Make them sorry cards or anything and apologize to them till they are not apologizing. A man who can confess his faults and success, alike is the most attractive man in the world. Understand."

I was awed with how she was teaching the kid her lesson. It was clear now that the boy may have misbehaved with some girls in his class. But how she addressed the whole thing. I was enamored. Damn she is a whole mother material. Too bad. She can only be the mother to my kids. The thought itself made my chest swell up in pride.

Both of them were silent for some time. I couldn't control myself, and gave in to temptation. I carefully encircled her waist and brought her back closer to my chest, nuzzling in the crook of her neck. She squirmed a bit. I am damn sure, she is smiling right now, even with out looking. That leave-me-or-I-will-melt smile.

Suddenly, Parth asked, " Will I get a beautiful bride like you if I become the most attractive man in the world, like you said Pari?".

Both Niharika and me broke in to fits of laughter. "Yes, yes, but you will have to do many other things,"replied Niharika.

"To get a bride like you, I will do anything. Let's get."

"Okay sleep now." He snuggled into her even more.

I don't know why, the scene made me somewhat full to the every corner of my heart.

Niharika turned a bit, still in my arms with her nephew sticking to her. She raised her hand and caressed my head that was in the crook of her neck. A sigh of relief passed through my lips, having her fingers among my chaotic curls. She lifted her head a placed a kiss on my forehead.

I looked into her eyes and she stared back. I can see myself in her eyes, her eyes held that strange warmth, I have craved for my whole life. Nitin's words crossed my head. I found her even more beautiful. It took every ounce of my self control to not kiss her, just because of the minor in her arms. Or, I would have ravaged her, right here, right now.

She closed my eyes with her tiny palm, "sleep well Mr. Husband. I won't allow you to go office tomorrow, you have given your time to the work. Now it's my turn to have you."

"Okay, wife, I'll be all your tomorrow. "

"You have no other choice Mister." She shrugged.
The sassy look on her face snatched away all my control. I thrashed my lips on her, covering Parth's face.

When I left her lips, they were swollen and red, just like I wanted. She triggers a side of me which I myself never knew to exist. She awakens the beast and the human in me all together, just in a flick of her fingers. On one hand, it makes me want to eat her alive, and the other wants me to cherish her like the most precious thing she is.

It's not easy to be with me. Even I know that. There were days when I tried to be sweet and frank, and the there were days when I completely shut her off even after promising that I won't do that.

I still remember, lashing out on her,

Flashback

" I have been like this, my whole life. My parents taught me to be like this. You can't expect me to turn all sweet and mushy like typical husbands just in a day. I am a human for God's sake. But I am trying. I have been on autopilot my entire life, it would take me some time to shed off my layers to you." She didn't argued back then. All she did was, she came near me and kissed my forehead.

She cupped my face and said,"You are trying, that's all for me. I want you. Not any other typical mushy husband. I will handle you, it may take some time for me too. But I will come round. I am Sorry okay. I am genuinely Sorry."

After that, she left the room, I couldn't understand how can she just calm me with just a kiss. I was sitting on the floor resting my back on the foot of the bed, when she came and sat beside me silently. The silence was too much comforting to be broken, so neither of us spoke. We just sat by each other, staring out of the window, when suddenly my shoulder slumped and a sigh escaped my lips.

She stared at me, and sat on the bed above me, massaging my head and shoulders. One by one she was lifting up my burdens and vanishing them in thin air. I was leaning sideways, she adjusted her position letting her legs fall loose on my both side. I rested my head on her thigh and she kept on massaging me.

Flashback ends

All the practice of isolating myself, controlling myself, and keeping the calm and cold front for years, come crashing down in her warmth.

Her cheeks were flushed. She shyly smiled and back faced me, hiding her face in the pillow pretending to sleep. I hugged her tighter, resting my face in her neck.

Yes, I am scared. But it feels right. I feel content, and thrilled, the way our relationship is progressing.