Episode 17: Doppelganger

Start from the beginning

Copy Akio: Hehe. Try me. I'll put you down in seconds.

They all transform into their Astral Dresses and attack him at the same time. Tohka sends a huge purple slash towards Copy Akio and he responds with a blast and it explodes, breaking the streets and buildings. Ellen charges out of the smoke at Shido and he parries with his sword. Copy Akio flies up in the air as Kaguya Yuzuru Yoshino and Natsumi surround him. Kaguya dives in first with Raphael and they both clash as Yuzuru comes in to help. Kaguya tries to hit him with her Angel but he catches her wrist and throws her away into a building. Yuzuru screams as she attacks Copy Akio with her chains. He catches them and pulls her in and knees her in the stomach, Kaguya gets mad and bursts out of the building in anger.

Kaguya: DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT TO YUZURU!!!

Copy Akio throws Yuzuru into Kaguya at a light speed making them crash into buildings. He prepares a blast to fire at both of them but Tohka flies up and hits him with the end of her sword and he barely moves. Tohka gets shocked and he shoots the blast at her instead and she barely dodges it as she lands on the surface of a building flying up. Copy Akio fires blasts at her and she moves out of the way of them. Yoshino shoots ice at him to slow him down and Natsumi prepares to shoot a Star Cannon and she fires it causing an explosion. Copy Akio comes out the smoke like Goku Black and slides his fist up the building sending his energy across it to split it apart sending the two of them to the ground. Tohka jumps to him again and tries to slice him with her sword. She swings and misses a few times and she sends one final strike at him and sticks the sword through his stomach.

Yuzuru impales him with the chains and wraps them around his body. Kaguya comes up behind him and stabs him in the back. Kotori in her Astral Dress comes in holding Camael with Mana in her modern Realizer. As they get closer, red energy surges from Copy Akio and everyone gets shocked. He roars and all three of them get sent flying along with Kotori and Mana. Ellen comes up instantly and gives him a shot and he injects himself with it and it recovers his wounds and his power rises. Kotori charges in with her axe and tries to hit him. As she goes for a big swing, he finds an opening and shoots a blast at her, sending her to the ground with an explosion. Mana tries to fight him but he's too fast and dodges all of her blows he even lets some hits get through but they have no effect.

Copy Akio vanishes behind her and overloads her suit with his Ki and kicks her away into Kotori. Yuzuru throws her chains at him again but he catches them and shatters them. Yuzuru senses something and yelps. Kaguya rushes behind him with Raphael in hand but he slams his elbow into it cracking it and Kaguya yelps in pain. Copy Akio throws them away and Tohka slices towards him and he catches the sword with his finger and shatters the sword making Tohka yelp in pain. Copy Akio shoots a blast out sending her to the ground. Copy Akio vanishes to Shido. Shido darts towards him with his sword trying to hit him. Shido swings a huge blue slash at him and he blocks it with ease. Copy Akio looks at the unconscious girls on the ground. As Shido dashes to him, he sees Copy Akio holding Tohka in front of him. Shido gets shocked and stops what he's doing. Copy Akio kicks him in the leg making him stumble. Shido gets mad as Copy Akio looks down laughing at him.

Shido tries to attack again, slashing with his sword. Copy Akio is too fast for him and kicks him in his side and punches him in the stomach. Shido groans and Copy Akio kicks him away. He throws Tohka to Shido and Miku. He sends a shockwave to put them all together.

*Music cuts*

After a struggle of trying to defeat the doppelganger of Akio, all of the others laid on the ground defenseless with battle scars in the streets trying to get up. The clone of Akio with a collar around his neck and wrists looked down at them with a sinister smile alongside Ellen in her CR-Unit.