Karma's POV

It's been some days since the incident of the festival.
Auntie Aoi called me saying she have something important to talk to me. And so here I am.... In a meeting with Dr. Tanaka and Kiko's oncologist.

"Karma kun... It's important for you to know that kiko's condition isn't getting any better! Chemotherapy isn't working for her! We decided that the best way for her is a bone marrow transplant from a healthy donor.
Since, both you and Kiko are Siblings, we're 99% sure that your Bone Marrow will be compatible fir her.

We didn't let her know any of it yet. You're the first one to know." Dr. Tanaka or as we call her Auntie Aoi spoke.

"Does that mean... She'll be completely healed from her leukemia after this?"

"Bone-marrow transplantation from an HLA-identical sibling is effective in eradicating leukaemia in most patients with acute myelogenous leukaemia (AML) in first remission.
We are hopeful Kiko chan will be healed after this. But still we will keep her in remission before she is declared cancer free!"
The oncologist spoke.
"But there might be certain complications"

"As long as it saves her life....I'm ready!" I said with determination.

"Ok then... We will schedule the surgery very soon after going through this with her and the formalities!"
Auntie Aoi spoke.

"Ok!"

I leave the room. And walk out of the hospital. I'm hopeful that my sister will be completely cure.
I breaks my heart when I see her tired after climbing the stairs to her room. Or see her looking so fragile.

Mom and Dad left for their work. But they're regularly contacting us. Kiko insisted that they don't stay home because of her. I was very stubborn in this case.

I'm still taking regular trip from home to jobs and job to home.
Kiko isn't happy about it either.
But Someone needs to be with her.
And as her brother, I feel it's my duty to stay with my sister. I don't want to loose her.

I hop on my bike and make my way to home. I suddenly got an idea to buy some fruits and her some of her favorite sweets.
I enter a sweet shop and start choosing from the variety infront of me.

"Karma! Hey..." I turn around. My heart immediately raced at the sight of her.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Isn't it obvious? Buying sweets ofcourse. Assuming you're here for ther same thing too" she smirked, teasing me.

"Uhm...yah.. you're right!' I felt heat rising in my cheeks.

"So.. how's Kiko? Tell her I'll visit her soon."

"Umm yah.. about her. Wanna talk over a cup of coffee?"

"Sure!"

Y/N and I went into a cafe and sat down.
We started chatting after placing our orders.

"Hmm... Cute cafe! Feels like a date." Y/N looked around. Damn she's cute.

"Uh... Hehe... I've never been on one tho!"