"Hm I understand, I used to get scary dreams as well, but you grow up and realize they aren't as scary anymore or even the fact they were never scary" Dabi said softly.

Izuku whined a little.

"You can urm..." Shigaraki began to go slightly red, "those urm you know those stupid books idk, ask staple face to read them." 

"Omg Princess Shigurella!" Toga squealed outloud.

"I do believe that was was Shigaraki was trying to say." Kurogiri nodded knowingly as shigaraki blushed furiously.

Izuku's eyes lit up but then suddenly darkened.

"What's wrong?" Dabi asked.

"You made those books for me but I left them in U.A." Izuku mumbled sadly.

"It's ok when you were gone I made more." Dabi smiled.

"And I helped." Toga pointed proudly at herself as Izuku's eyes became bright once more.

"Alright get huddled up in the room next door I'll put some coffee on and some hot Choco for Izu?" Kurogiri asked.

"With marshmallows?" Izuku asked.

"With marshmallows." Kurogiri chuckled squeezing Izuku's marshmallow-like cheeks.

Timeskip

"And so Princess Shigurella threw a massive fit! She needed to have all the magic diamonds yet they couldn't be found anywhere!" Dabi read.

Excluding Shigaraki who was crouched, mumbling angrily in a corner, Toga Dabi and Kurogiri all sat on the bare floor albeit a fluffy soft grey blanket wrapped around them with little Izuku and his Choco in the middle, almost like a burrito.

"Then what happened." Izuku asked excitedly his child-like awe brightening the dim room.

"Shigurella had to beg the almighty MagiMageHimi to help her find it!" Toga interrupted  pointing at an intricately colored wizard who resembled herself cloaked in a velvety red robe and a pointy black hat.

"Go forth and find the magic diamonds or I'll cut your throat." Dabi voices in a scratchy high pitched voice.

"If that's your impression of me then it sucks." Shigaraki rolled his eyes and when Izuku wasn't looking gave him the middle finger.

"I think cutting throats is my forte but sure I will take on this quest with my trust worthy side kick dun dun dun..." Toga started to tickle Izuku's and then grabbed at his sides and lifted him in the air like Simba, "Brocolli boy!" She said as Izuku giggled and she made trumpet noises.

" 'I want him give him to me' Shigurella stomped her foot in annoyance," Dabi narrated 

"Ah but Princess you wanted your diamonds I shall bring them to you but for now I'll be off." Toga voiced before standing up and running off with Izuku in her arms.

"Oi toga this isn't part of the story." Dabi lectured.

"Careful he's still holding his hot chocolate." Kurogiri warned sipping his coffee.

"Isn't this story supposed to make him go to sleep." Shigaraki rolled his eyes once more.

"Keep rolling your eyes like that and they'll get stuck there." Toga said slicked her tongue out at him and Izu (not knowing any better) copied her.

The story hectically carried on like this for around 30 minutes until around the last page Izuku's eyelids were fighting against sleep.

"Izuku?" Toga whispered as the little boy's head began to nod to the side sleepily until he opened his mouth to yawn and finally lay his head limp on her lap clutching at the sides of her shirt.

"SO...CUTE!" Toga gasped covering her reddened face and looking away.

Shigaraki, out of interest, peered his head over to see what the fuss was about to see Izuku's face calm and relaxed, the once worried stressed crying child now at rest in peaceful slumber snoring quietly. Just thinking what happened to this boy would make anyone's blood boil but seeing him at peace, the rise and fall of his chest. Brought peace to the members of the league.

"He probably should have brushed his teeth before bed." Kurogiri whispered.

"Or change into some Pj's" Dabi muttered.

But neither had the strength to wake the sleeping boy up.

I'm so bad with updating I'm rlly sorry but life is just so Stressful hope you guys enjoyed that chapter it's mon anniversaire tomorrow (birthday in french) so that should be fun hope you guys have a great week :)