"Oh really." He taunted with a snicker and I chuckled when he did so. "Yes really." I replied as my phone rang. Freaking flying wolves, Deniz needed to be picked up, alright this day was turning out horribly but I would do better. "Come on honey, let's go pick uncle Dee from school." I announced and my baby just went with it, the idea of seeing his papa already gone, I wondered why he wasn't making such a fuss to see Kyro junior today but it was already on the back burner.

I thanked Senior for valet service as I got into the car, once I had buckled my child in twice, in his seat then the car seat, I hit the gas headed for the school, I knew I could make it in time, by breaking a few traffic rules, driving past 50 in a zone which it wasn't permitted, I was really not in the right mind to care, I got to the school in recond time, happy I did so. "Hey Drakey." Goddess no, he was chirpy. "Who kissed you?" I questioned as he got into the car with too much extra extravagance, you would think he's some celebrity getting into an expensive ride.

Well in a way he was, rich and famous. "Oh nothing, just high on life." He sighed wistfully looking out the window to a boy who was waving at him, for a teen he was built, so that's the reason he was high on life, I didn't ask just gave the instruction to buckle in. "Daddy going fast, again!" My son cheered making me regret speeding, he was now a five year old adrenaline junkie. "What did you do?" Deniz demanded making me roll my eyes. "Nothing." I firmly responded as I drove past the boy who could audition as cyborg on the justice league movie, he was that built, which was normal for a wolf, with dark melanin and grey eyes, he was eyecandy indeed.

But I had my own, and dinner problems to deal with so I stepped on it. "Yaay!" Both my son and brother in law cheered as I sped toward our home like a maniac, they would never be allowed to speak of this to their elder because my ass couldn't handle what my mate would do to me once I had finished playing victim. I drove past several markets, going in only to buy the necessary things, also bribe for the two speeding companions I had.

Candy always bought silence, along with ice cream or an oreo milkshake, with extra everything for Deniz, I drove home satisfied with my ingredients, hopefully Sofia would be there to help me, I needed the help. I parked right infront of the garage not bothering to wait for it to open. "Take care of you nephew please." I asked Deniz as I hurriedly got out of the car, dashed for the boot, picked up several bags and ran for the kitchen. "Sofia!" I yelled as she appeared from the lounge. "Yes Saint." Oh how I loved my name, it made me feel heavenly. "Help me set up for dinner, have the steak marinated, I will get the cake ingredients." I instructed as she accepted my bags and I walked back to the car past uncle and nephew chowing down on candy, to get to the car.

I still had time, so I dropped my jacket wherever in the house and got to work, with my hair in a pony tail, thanks to Sofia. We had the steak marinated, chicken dipped in curry stew already simmering, the mash potatoes took a while to perfect until I reminded Sofia to pour in milk. "How is our salad looking?" I asked my helper as we had made three different serving salads, I had cooked a feast but the family could eat so there was no other way to go. "If Lincoln is coming then, we need an extra one." She quipped making me laugh but it was true, the alpha did like his salad.

"The cake is done cooling, you can finish up here and I deal with it." For dessert I had custard, waifers and earl tea infused ice cream for those with sophisticated tastes, those like my kids and the twin alphas, black forest cake with melted chocolate and buttercream spread all over was the way to go, as I placed the last cherry my masterpiece was done, how wonderful it looked. "Dad." Kyro called out dragging his baby blanket with him into the kitchen, Deniz had put him down for a nap before going for his run.

"Hey sweet cheeks, I'm done, and papa will be here soon, and by soon I meant in a minute or two, I could feel him close. "Okay, we having dinner with uncle Linc?" Oh my cute child and his sweet ever growing vocabulary. "Yes sweetie, uncle and aunty, and your cousin sister too, wouldn't you like to see baby Lauren." I offered and he nodded as I left the kitchen to Sofia who assured me with words that she had it under control. "I want to play with baby." He responded as he placed a kiss on my cheek and I returned the kiss.

We got ready together, splashing in the bathtub like there was no care in the world, how I loved doing it. "Seems I find you ready and waiting to be taken, have I come from war." My mate spoke dominantly as he wrapped his arms around my naked form. I knew he had sped up our son's exit from our bedroom because his grandfather was downstairs, Kyro the third was absolutely in awe with Kyro senior, his grandfather could do no wrong.

"Babe, wait till tonight." I tried to negotiate but his pants were already gone and all inches of him gloriously jutted out. "Oh well, a quickie couldn't possibly lead to a third child." I chortled but it very much could but who cared, I was indulging my mate, he deserved all of it, and just as he thrust in, nothing mattered except, the ecstasy.

+++

LMJ