Good Old Arnold! :)

Arnold hurried up to the throne room dashing through the stairs and breathing heavily, his hands sweaty, his wand slipping from his grip but determined to help the king. By the time he reached up to the thorn-covered door, he was dripping with sweat breathing with an open mouth. He heard some groan and shouts. . . They were of the king, the princess and the steward.

"My king! I'm here!" he shouted with all his remained might. Some sort of cheer and rustling noises were emerging from the glass-thorn covered room.

"Arnold! Arnold? Is that you?" a voice came out but it sounded like someone was trying to squeeze its neck ­‑ a barely heard voice. Arnold knew if he tried to reply back, it would be too late and the glass-thorns would cover him completely. He made himself work quickly,

"Shatterus!" he bellowed. . . . Nothing happened, he gave his wand a few hard taps, and "Scatterus!" he hollered, a sort of greyish, purplish light boomed and knocked Arnold to the floor he made a quick move and covered his hands over his eyes. It lasted thirty seconds and faded away. Arnold moved his fingers gently a bit and peeped through them – the glass thorns had vanished out of sight, only a few remains of them had been lying around. He let out a glee of victory.

"You really outdid yourself, Arnold!" he praised himself. Without waiting a second he rushed to break open the tall door, it opened and he was up to a bigger surprise – the locked king, the princess and the steward.

"Scatterus," he said rather in a relaxed kind of way. The royals and the steward felt like pigeons that were now set free out of their cages, broadly grinning.

Well, that's all for now! Toodle-oo