Cakes.....

The three cakes looked completely palatable and dainty. It was hard to choose which cake was the best, the blueberry-flavoured cake was 6 layered, and was completely smeared with rich and sweetest cream, coloured azure blue and white in between the layers.

The red velvet cake was a sight of awe! It looked just like velvet coloured bright crimson, decorated with strawberries and raspberries, had a complex and fine-grained texture and the cream between was white and the cake colour was crimson.

The chocolate cake was just...just scrumptious and appetizing. It was six-layered and dark chocolate was poured from the top. It looked more like a showpiece than a cake. It had hard chocolate flakes which made it look more rich and expensive for sure!

Every cake kept there was massive and each have a unique taste. It was hard to choose when we're finding "everyone's favourite". It was a strenuous job... a very strenuous job.

"Which should I choose? The chocolate seems fine, but the red velvet has a fine texture. But the blueberry has an essence of this festival!?" Hugo was completely bewildered upon choosing 'Everyone's favourite' "Which is your favourite?" He questioned Sofia.

"Well... what about we add each layer of the cakes to combine and make a massive one. Like the red velvet at the bottom, chocolate in the middle and blueberry on the top!" Sofia stated, " It would be efficient, as everyone could enjoy their own taste!" She concluded.

"That's a great idea! I really appreciate it! Ahem...baker!" He called the baker out. "Umm...yes your majesty," he said humbly. "I'd like to have all three cakes combine into one!" "Sure! Your Highness" he said and started reassembling the cakes.

"Check! next job on the list". Said Fredrick holding out a three-fourth finished list.

Hello again, sorry for the short chapter I gave you last time. Here you go! I give you a longer chapter (not as long) Thank you.

Happy reading