Spreading the word

"This is exactly what I feared for" said Fredrick looking at the children. "Oh! Ah! Ow!" shrieked everyone in horror!

"We need to place the moonstone back on the throne!" said Sofia, struggling between the cruelty of the crystal thorns.

"But first, we need to keep ourselves safe!" said Fredrick, warning them.

Then they started hearing the clamor of  the guards outside! "Your majesty, the door isn't opening!" said a palace guard, banging the door of the throne room. His shout was briefly listened as the arising of the crystals blocked every sound from outside to enter the ears of the ones blocked in!

"What's going on out there?" asked Hugo trying to sound as loud as he could. This bawl was, fortunately, heard by the guards and he was replied back! "Your highness! There are crystal thorns, everywhere! We are stuck between them! And it looks like the people of the kingdom are experiencing the same thing!" 

"Try to help the people in the kingdom! Send a rescue service!" demanded Hugo, yet with another bawl.

"But we're stuck in, your highness!" entreated the guard.

"No buts, do as I say! Summon the Royal Sorcerer, Arnold the Adroit!" commanded Hugo.

"Umph! Yes, you're royalness" aid the guard, submissively from outside the throne room

 "Why to summon the royal sorcerer?" asked Sofia.

"His magic could really help this time." answered Hugo.

                                                                                  -X-X-X-X-

       The guard started hitting the crystal thorns with the swift strikes of his sword, he was able to break a few but they were instantly replacing themselves  themselves with new new ones! In this meantime, he ran as fast as he could to hear or find more guards outside.

"Hello? Is anyone out there? I have a message from the king!" He shouted it out loud.

"Yes! We hear you! What does the have to say?" Replied a guard who was stuck with some other guards in this catastrophe.

"The king wants to summon Arnold!" He revealed.

"We will deliver the message as soon as possible!" said the guard and he went to find other guards.

Did you like it so far? I always hope for some comments and votes!

Any comment is accepted here <3