A problem

"Nevermind, lets just proceed with our work, which is 'grab the moonstone and fix this tiara'. I'm tired of doing these 'king duties'" said Hugo, sounding a teeny tiny bit miffed.

"Right! Let's remove the moonstone from this Mysterious throne, before it does something!" said Fredrick in horror.

"Are your scared, young man" smirked Hugo. " No!" said Fredrick sheepishly.

And then they started removing the moonstone from the throne but it DID NOT budge even a little from its place!

"Phew! Wonder whats gotten into it? It doesn't EVEN budhgeh" Sofia groaned.

"Lets try one last time" said Hugo trying to cheer the mood up.

At last they were able to separate the moonstone from the old thing but unbeknownst to trio the moonstone was a little cracked due to the pressure applied upon it.

"Great! We're done! Lets put it on to the tiara" but as soon as he uttered the last words the smooth and beautifully tiled floor started shaking and wild, nightmarishly misshapen, evil looking thorns of tough glass started coming out of the floor!"

"Whats going on?!" Hollered Sofia.

"Uh...oh this is exactly what I feared for" said Fredrick looking at the children.

Next chapter soon....
   Guess what's going on! Comment down below!

One more thing: should I write another fanfic? Please comment your opinion!

Shall see you again next time:)