Royal Duties!

"Next on the list 'attend a royal meeting' you need to attend a very important meeting" said the butler and they proceeded to their next job.

When they arrived they saw a exquisite piece of architectural excellence, a huge building stood proudly in front of them, when the entered in they saw a group of middle age folk sitting erect wearing a white, spotlessly crisp shirts and ebony black colored buttoned coats and a smartly knotted bow ties. The women had their hair in a bouffant buns and were wearing exotic long flowing gowns which were yet extremely formal. The further meeting went solemnly deliberate, until it was the king's turn to give a speech, and Hugo was a little scared and asked some help "Can you give a speech instead of me?" He asked Sofia "I- hmm okay!" she started "For some reason, the king wants me to give the speech. So by obeying his orders I shall give the speech instead of him! ahem" then she continued a picturesque and eloquent speech which earned a loud and sincere applause.

"Check! Next on the list 'Have a tea party with duke Edward" said the steward,

They soon arrived at the manor which looked very fine and was superior than the neighbouring manors.

They entered and saw a hefty man wearing a classically formal tuxedo sitting on a luxurious silk maroon sofa.

"Good dey to you ell! It's an honor to heve the king of Albing-" The duke was baffled upon seeing Hugo!

"Where's the king?" he solicited.

"Sorry, but the king is attending a little get-together so he put ME in charge of the whole kingdom" He said proudly!

"I...I see, very well then, have e seat" he gave them a warm fàilte.

The manor was grand and fashionable especially with that dutch arched fireplace.

The tea and cake was served. The tea which looked satisfying and hearty the cake on the other hand was conspicuously gorgeous. Even though it was small, the two layer sweet dish looked perfectly delectable and it also tasted as such, soft and sweet.

"So how ere the royel duties coming elong" The duke asked in his strong German accent.

"Perfectly fine, thank you!" Hugo replied sounding as courteous as he could, he held the tea cup very delicately and elegantly, so well were his manners that made the duke remark!

"You seem to be very well mennered, I never knew e prince could be so polite!" the duke remarked.

"I'm most grateful for your admiring" he said.

"How did you know 'the tea party etiquette'?" Sofia whispered to him.

"Tell you laater" he whispered back.

And so the rest of the tea party went brilliant and merry.

"Farewell and thank you for the good company" said Duke Edward.

"I shall see you again next time!" replied Hugo.

"Check! Now onto your next job" Started the butler.

Hi! thanks for reading, review down below and give me some ideas on how many jobs I need to give Hugo. And the twist is not the same as the giant you need to think harder! I shall leave that for you! And for duke Edward I typed 'E' instead of 'A' because of his German accent.

Until next time....