~10~

Kuroko sat on the edge of the fountain and observed the surroundings.

It had just turned 6.30 and the others were no where to be seen.

Just heard as the sound of yelling and whinning came from the side.

Kuroko turned towards the noise and saw the group of five colored heads make their way through the park.

"Will you shut up already, Kise!" barked Aomine to the whinning blond.

"But I want Kurokocchi!" he whinned, crying crocodile tears.

"You will only scare him away like that" huffed Midorima.

"I would never!" whinned Kise.

"Kuro-chin's not here?" asked Murasakibara and looked around.

"He should be" said Akashi. "It a bit over 6.30 now"

"Thanks to someone" said Midorima eyeing at Aomine and Kise.

"Hey, Murasakibaracchi was the one to stop at every shop!" yelled Kise.

"Kise-chin was the one running around all the time" said Murasakibara back.

"Didn't help that Aomine stopped to read his, oh so great, magazines" said Midorima adjusting his glasses.

"Oi!" barked Aomine. "You were the one buying all types of weird crap!"

"These are all potential future lucky items" huffed Midorima holding his filled up bag.

"Everyone, be quiet" warned Akashi.

"Hai!" they all yelped.

"Hello, everyone" immidiently came when they got quiet.

"Ah, Kuroko" smiled Akashi. "Hope you didn't wait long"

"I didn-" was Kuroko about to say but got cut off.

"Kurokocchi!" beamed Kise and tackled him. "I missed you-ssu!"

"Kise!" snarled Aomine and stomped over to drag him off of Kuroko. "Let go of Tetsu!"

"No~!" cried Kise clutching onto the boy.

"Kuro-chin~" said Murasakibara and stepped over to the otherside of the boy getting tugged by Kise who's getting tugged by Aomine. "Want a snack?"

"No thank you, Murasakibara-kun" smiled Kuroko. "I just ate with Seirin before I left"

"Ah~" said Murasakibara and ate the snack instead. "Mine then~"

"Oha Asa said that Aquarius would have a busy and interesting day today" said Midorima and got something out of his bag. "Aquarius lucky item for today. But it's not like I care, I just remembered when I stumbled upon it"

"Ah, thank you, Midorima-kun" nodded Kuroko and looked at the pale blue necktie. "I actually needed a new necktie as I never really got the time to look for one"

"Is that so?" asked Akashi.

"Hai" nodded Kuroko and opened his bag.

"Eh, is that a tuxedo?" asked Kise eyeing the clothes inside his bag.

"Hai" nodded Kuroko and gently placed the new tie with the clothes and closed the bag.

"Why does Kuro-chin have a tuxedo?" asked Murasakibara.

"Does it have something with the reason you need to be somewhere at 10.30?" asked Akashi.

"Indeed" nodded Kuroko to him.

"Kurokocchi too?" said Kise.

"What do you mean?" asked Aomine.

"I got a collaboration party at 10.30!" beamed Kise. "I can't wait-ssu!"