~6~

Kuroko woke up to Nigou jumping onto his bed and he let out a quiet groan as Nigou panted and nudged him with his head.

"Let me sleep, Nigou..." pouted Kuroko and hid deeper under his blanket.

Nigou whinned and barked then started to walk all over the bed, disturbing Kuroko even more until he gave up and sat up.

Nigou walked onto him and nuzzled into his neck and Kuroko folded an arm over the dogs nape as he turned to look at the clock on his night stand.

"8.42 am" mumbled Kuroko. "Fine, I'll get up"

"*Bark!*" happily barked Nigou and leapt down to the ground to let Kuroko get up.

Giving out another sigh, Kuroko got some clothes from the wardrobe and went into the bathroom connected to his master bedroom.

***************************

Kuroko knelt down and stroked Nigou's fur as the dog ate his breakfast with a happy aura.

Wanting breakfast himself, Kuroko went into the kitchen to make himself some boiled eggs and toast.

While eating he turned on his phone.

9.15 am now.

Suddenly three messages popped up at the same time.

"Eh?" said Kuroko confused and looked at the three senders. "Aida-san, Akashi-kun and Kyuko-san?"

"Remember to meet up at the destined time and place today, everyone.

I will not appreciate any excuses of you being late or anything.

We'll see you all then"

Kuroko sweatdropped reading the exact same message three times from three different, but yet the same, people.

After putting his phone down, he put his plate into the sink and turned to see Nigou walk over to him with a stare.

"Ready for a walk and a game?" asked Kuroko.

His answer was a row of excited barks and jumps around him.

"Let's go then" smiled Kuroko and followed Nigou who ran down to the exit.

**********************************

After a long walk around the city, Kuroko and an excited Nigou walked down the street until they arrived to their destined street ball court.

"Alright then Nigou" said Kuroko and clipped off his leash. "We can play for a little while until we need to go back"

"*Bark, bark, bark!*" jumped Nigou as Kuroko opened his bag to pull out the basketball.

Kuroko smiled and made a gently side hook throw to throw the ball towards Nigou who jumped excited.

They would pass back and forth with times where Kuroko would tap the ball enough for Nigou to score into the hoop.

"Good job, Nigou" smiled Kuroko as Nigou came dribbling the ball back to him. "You just keep getting more into this and better after each day"

"*Bark!*" happily barked Nigou at the praise and leapt Kuroko down with his weight.

With Kuroko on the ground, Nigou stepped ontop of him and nuzzled into him.

"Maybe we can get the others to make you a new basketball jersey" suggested Kuroko as he was able to sit up again. "You do still like your old one from when you were a puppy"

Nigou happily barked in agreement until he noticed someone behind Kuroko.

Someone stood under the hoop and walked forward as Kuroko turned his head to look over his shoulder.