acknowledgements

Oh wow you guys, I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would actually finish this book in time for Watty's 2021. So not only is this story pretty different from the last two, that seem to have it's own fan-following thing, it's also heaps shorter in terms of numbers of chapters. But I honestly had it planned exactly the way it was up to chapter 24, I just decided to throw in the epilogue because you know what, after not one but TWO almost kisses, I figured I should reward you guys with the patience of sticking around and reading till the end.  So big big thank you for sticking around and reading up till here! Big hugs.

I have to specifically thank @Dont_talk_to_me_yaar for always coming through with votes and comments especially during the times where I felt extremely down in the dumps. The worst thing about writing is not only are you writing alone, you start questioning yourself if anyone is even reading your work and to have someone support you means so very very much. 

So as mentioned earlier, this entire story was inspired by Avril Lavigne's song 'Sk8er Boi' which released in 2002 and good lord does that make me feel like a frickin' dinosaur! So the story is I kept hearing the song multiple times in a week and then figured, hey this will make a pretty cute novella and here we are! Submitting for the Watty's and all that. 

But seriously though, it's a bloody catchy song and of course I took creative license to shape my characters and also give them a happier ending. ;) 

Let me know if you remember if Kiara did say 'later' to Emre ;)

And even though there is a character aesthetic for teen versions of Emre and Kiara, this is how I see them after the five years. 

(images are all from Pinterest - I do not own any of them)

Thank you once again for everyone of you who has taken the time to read, vote, comment, and hopefully fall a little bit in love with Emre and Kiara. It means a helluva lot to me so please, if you are leaving us to head on to another book, please do vote and comment over there as well. Send us authors some love and it will do us wonders especially during writers block. 

And now, on to a little break before I start plotting out my next book! I might scratch an itch of making it a tiny bit spicier than all my other books, this one included. What do you think, yes/no? leave me a comment and I will definitely take it into consideration!

Sending you lovelies all my love.