Chapter 2

"Hey you! That's mine!" Killua turned, blood dripping down his face. He'd just found a dead human on the ground and decided to eat, but had only gotten a single finger when he saw another demon was glaring at him from a few meters away. As soon as it took one look at Killua's eyes, it froze and took a step back. "W-Wait I'm sorry, you can have it. I'll just...get another" Killua licked his lips and narrowed his eyes slightly. Eat to get stronger. Demons have Muzan's blood in them, if he ate a demon he'd get some of his blood. That would make him stronger, which was part of his orders. Killua abandoned the half eaten corpse, then appeared behind the demon and sank his fangs into its neck. It screamed, and Killua wrapped his tail over its mouth to smother the noise. "MHHH!" Killua started tear into its body with his teeth, eating quickly. The demon was very much outmatched by his strength so it couldn't struggle though.

About 5 minutes later, the demon disintegrated. It was then that he went back to the half eaten human and sank his fangs into her fingers. There was a satisfying crunch as he bit down on a bone, then chewed the bits of flesh easily while the bone was hard to break down. Killua reached back down and munched on another. For some reason the fingers were his favorite part to start with. Maybe it was the crunch, maybe it was the simplicity, he didn't know. Once the dead human was fingerless, he moved on to the rest of the arms. He knawed the flesh off the bone first for those, then discarded it until he'd finished the rest. Next he cut open the stomach and started on what was inside, it was squishy and everything had a unique taste. The heart was his favorite, that's where the blood was the sweetest. It was then that he remembered that he forgot to tree his meal.

His ears flicked, and he kept his senses aware as he kept eating. He ripped the stomach out without tearing it, it was the only part that he didn't really eat. Usually it was filled with gross human food, he just tossed it aside into a bush. He snapped off the ribs one by one, chewing and swallowing them. The entire inside of the body was scooped out, he moved onto the legs. Once the legs were gone he ate the arm bones, then continued upwards until he got to the head. Killua sliced the hair off and sank his fangs into the skull, then cracked open a 5 inch hole so he could eat the brain inside. Now the brain, that was the best part. If it was his choice, he would discard the rest of the body and just eat that part. But he couldn't, he had to grow stronger. He had an order, and it was his duty to fulfil it.

Months passed, he'd eaten around three hundred humans by now. Then... he heard a thrumming sound. Killua appeared in a massive shifting area, he was surrounded by the rest of the lower moons. Why... then he remembered. 'eat, and come when I summon you' Muzan must have summoned him. Then, they were warped again. "We were warped, it's her demon blood art again!" One of them said. Then, a woman appeared in front of them. Killua could never forget those eyes. "Who is this woman?" One of the other moons asked. Killua bowed his head respectfully. Master. Even if his appearance was changed, other subtle signals showed hints of him. "Lower your heads and kneel down" Killua instantly dropped obediently, the others were still confused. "Prostrate yourselves before me" The others dropped down one by one, heads to the ground.

"Please forgive us master, since you assumed a different form we-" Killua slapped a tail over the female demon's mouth, silencing her. "Who gave you permission to speak? Don't presume your thoughts are of any worth to me. All you are allowed to do is answer my questions" Killua's tail dropped from her mouth, then curled around his body. Do nothing except speak. He thought, that's what he gathered. "The lower 5 was killed, his name was Rui. This is my only question for you all, why is it that demons of the lower ranks are so utterly weak?" Killua thought on that answer. They lack experience and want to settle for the bottom, they do not strive to get stronger. He knew Muzan could hear his thoughts, he didn't need to speak them aloud. "You shouldn't be content just to be among the 12 Kizuki, that is only the start. you must devour more humans, gain more power, that is the path to become useful to me"

Killua's ears flicked in agreement. He had the same thought. He explained how the lower ranks have been killed by hashira many times, and the upper ranks have killed many hashira and haven't shifted in a hundred years. "You make it sound so easy, but the fact is" Muzan said, narrowing his eyes slightly at the demon beside him. "What?, say it." They didn't know he could read our minds? Hmm. "What is bad? Finish your thought" Muzan ordered. A mound of flesh reached down and grabbed onto the demon beside him. "FORGIVE ME MASTER KIBUTSUJI, PLEASE! SHOW MERCY! I'M SORRY, I'M SO VERY VERY SORRY!" He screamed, pleading desperately. There was a shower of blood, Killua didn't flinch. Blood had never bothered him, not even demon's blood. Therefore he didn't care even when it splattered on his ears and hair.

One of the demons beside him gave him a wide eyed look, and he could tell his thought process just by looking at his eyes. 'how the hell is he so calm?' these others, they didn't matter. All that mattered was serving his master to his fullest potential, and to do that..."Are you more afraid of the demon slayers than of me?" Muzan asked. Killua blinked. Afraid of...demon slayers? He thought. Not afraid, cautious. I know full well you could kill me where I stand and I would be powerless to stop it. It didn't make him afraid though. Muzan's eyes dragged over to him, narrowing slightly. Then a female demon shouted. "No!" Muzan turned his attention to her. "I'm sure every time you run into a hashira level demon slayer, your only thoughts are of escaping"

Killua had never encountered one of those before, but it would depend. If I die fighting someone more experienced than me, it would be a waste. I wouldn't be able to get stronger. Then I'd be going against orders. Muzan glanced over at him again for a moment. The female demon started babbling on about how she would never do such a thing, how she would put her life down to fight for him. "You're not contradicting what I just said are you?" She gasped, eyes going wide. Then she was reduced to a splatter of blood as well. One of the demons tensed, then bolted. Muzan snatched his head almost instantly. "Tell me, lower 6" Muzan said, the three lower moons still left alive glanced at him. "Why aren't you afraid?" Killua raised his head to look up at him. "I follow orders. If orders are to die" He said, sharpening a claw and putting it to his own neck. "Then I will carry it out with my own hands"

His tail flicked. "Orders were to get stronger, but orders can be changed. I do not fear my own death, because if the master wishes it then it is an order and I must obey" Two of the three looked horrified, but Killua bowed his head in respect. "In answer to the last question. If I come into contact with an opponent I cannot defeat, I will disengage. Never fight a superior opponent, it'll get you killed and then you will no longer be able to carry out the order" Muzan was silent for a moment, then threw the demon head as he spoke. He kept saying how his word was law, it was absolute. Killua had already known that, instinctively taking every word and filing it away as truth.

The demon who tried to get Muzan to give him some blood perished, and then the one with the orange tipped hair used theatrical terms and explained how he loved hearing the agony of others in pain. Killua couldn't feel pleasure really. He never desired anything, wanted anything. He was to get orders, and carry them out without asking questions. Then, Muzan stabbed something into both of their necks, Killua felt blood being injected into him and clenched his fists as he struggled against the pain. "Now that's more like it. I'll give you a generous amount of my blood, although you may not be able to handle it. If you survive, you are to make yourself useful by killing hashira level demon slayers." Muzan pointed to his ear. "If you able to kill the demon slayer wearing hanafuda earrings, I will give you even more of my blood" He sat up, pain lanced through his body. "Y-Yes...master"

1527 words

To be continued...

Hey! I'm back with another chapter :3 I've honestly already been going through dozens of scenarios I want to happen, like how Gon will meet up with him and stuff.

Also, did I make Muzan a little ooc? I tried my best but I don't know much about him and I haven't read the manga -3-