Chapter 1

Killua didn't know how he'd gotten into this situation, or how to get out. All he knew, was that in order to survive he had to kill the demon in front of him. He'd been turned into a demon a few weeks ago, feeding to get stronger. He was bound by the urge to obey a voice that spoke in his head sometimes, the voice of Muzan Kibutsuji. His body had gone through one shift, one that gave him a horn on the side of his head. It was the color of his skin, and about 5 inches long. Kill.

Killua leapt forward, then sank his fangs into the demon's neck before he could blink. His speed and strength had always been off the charts, he hadn't even developed a blood demon art yet. The demon beneath him snarled and tried to fight back, but before he could Killua had already smashed his head in with his palms. As soon as he disappeared, Killua felt a searing pain in his right eye. He brought a hand to it, blinking in confusion. Huh? He pulled his hand away and walked over to a nearby stream, peering down at his reflection dappled with moonlight. He saw a symbol in his eye, a symbol that meant 'Six'. He heard footsteps from behind him, and turned his head. His eyes widened slightly. Muzan. Even though he'd never seen him before, he knew it was him.

He bowed his head obediently, awaiting orders. "Master" Muzan looked down at him for a few moments, then spoke. "three weeks old and you became a lower moon. I'm watching your progress" The newly appointed lower moon kept his head respectfully bowed. "You may have some of my blood, use it to grow stronger" he said, then his body was shot with a bullet of blood. He staggered back a little, then his body started to burn. Killua fell to his knees, clutching his head and crying out in agony. Muzan disappeared, leaving him to writhe on the ground in pain. His fangs lengthened, eyes deepened, his skin paled a little more in color. His body grew a little larger, and a large flowing feline tail sprouted from his backside. Two sets of fluffy white cat ears appeared on his head, and the pain started to fade.

Killua stood up, he could feel the new blood pumping through his veins. What are my orders? For as long as he could remember, he had orders. Orders to kill, to go somewhere, to avoid a certain area. He couldn't operate without them. Without them, he would sit idly until his hunger took over and he was forced to feed on the closest human. He heard Muzan's voice echo in his head, answering his silent question. Eat and return to me when I summon you. He closed his eyes and dipped his head, "Yes master" He extended his senses out, then found a town. Killua made his way through the forest swiftly in that direction, keeping aware and silent.

When Killua came upon the village, he paused outside of it for a moment to scout by sight. His sensing ability was not a demon blood art, it was something instinctive he just knew how to do. Killua's tail flicked, he selected a house with 5 people. Three adults, two children. He entered silently through the window, then crept into the house and went up to the bedrooms. There. The children's room was closest, he entered and quickly snapped both of their necks. He was always cautious when feeding, he would kill silently and then feed. He froze, ears flicking. Footsteps. Killua climbed up the wall and hung on the ceiling using his claws, then waited. "Nukka? Kuna? I heard a noi-" The woman that opened the door was quickly silenced by another clean snap. 3 down, 2 more.

After the other two were killed, he dragged all 5 bodies out of the window and into a tree. He preferred to feed in trees because humans and demons alike weren't likely to look up. Once again, caution. He kept his senses extended while eating one of the children. Vigilance is how you stayed alive. He smelled the sweetness of the blood and dug in deeper, sating his hunger. Not enough, grow stronger. That had been part of the order. He couldn't just eat to satisfy himself, he had to eat to get more power. So he continued eating, he ate until all that was left was scraps of clothing and hair. Killua didn't eat the hair, the hair didn't help his strength grow. The bones he did eat, his fangs crunched down on them and it was difficult to swallow but discomfort was never an issue for him.

Done, find another. He never took from the same town twice since the last time he ran into a demon slayer, he hadn't been that hard to kill but the crow that he traveled with spoke with human speech and managed to escape. Always assume the worst case scenario. The bird was an informant, it could speak with the demon slayers and knew where he was. The mass disappearances were what triggered it, they never came in places he'd only hit for one night. Then he looked up. One hour until sunrise. No matter how far he traveled in the night, he always returned to the same cave. Said cave was a few miles north. So he bolted as fast as he could, going on all fours as he leapt through the treetops.

The hour was drawing to a close, he was 300 meters away from his cave. Killua made it in with the sun nipping at his heels. As soon as he was safe, he sat down cross legged in the middle. His cave was dark and circular, a ring of 5 odd pointed stones surrounded the center. He closed his eyes, then let his body relax. Even though his body relaxed, his mind didn't. it kept track of every noise and scent that was coming into the cave. Never let your guard down. That was something he'd always known. So he let himself rest, but only if he had one eye open.

1033 words

To be continued...

I think I might post this one every other day instead of once a day, it's taking more work and Wiki searching and since I'm in actual school now I don't have as much time to write. Keep in mind that even though I'm constantly looking at the wiki, sometimes I don't get clear answers. Like for the transition of becoming one of the 12 Kizuki. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this, I've got plans for actually ENDING this fanfiction for once. Usually I have no clue how to end, but I have a perfect idea for this one.