𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎𝟑

EPISODE 03 : RED LIGHT, GREEN LIGHT

EPISODE 03 :
RED LIGHT, GREEN LIGHT.

i checked to make sure my phone was fully charged and my switchblade was in my pocket so that i could use it to defend myself

i checked to make sure my phone was fully charged and my switchblade was in my pocket so that i could use it to defend myself. "i'm gonna head out now, i'll see you guys in a bit." i called out from the door.

"don't get yourself slapped again." jeongyeon remarked causing me to chuckle.

when they saw my face bruised up, they were obviously worried. i had explained everything to them and as soon as i showed them the money their worries for me soon disappeared. i didn't want to tell them about the offer the man made for me because i knew they weren't going to let me go.

"yeah, i don't want your pretty face to get ruined by some useless men." nayeon caressed my bruised cheek softly.

"i won't get myself slapped again, i'll fight that person before they get to lay a finger on me." jeongyeon smiled and ruffled my hair.

"don't be home too late like the last time." jeongyeon reminded.

"i won't i'll get back before two." i gave them both a kiss on the cheek before walking out of the house.

it took me about ten minutes to get to the location. when i realised i was two minutes early i decided to take a seat on the bench nearby. i was feeling scared and nervous that my heart started beating quickly.

what if this was all a trick to make me pay them back.

my thoughts soon disappeared when a honk was heard causing me to flinched slightly. i stood up and walked to the van to see a man in a red jumpsuit while wearing a mask that had a circle on his forehead.

"ms choi y/n ?" he questioned making me nod in response.

"password ?"