"Haha....thats why you need to walk soon."

"You guys are so cruel."

"What? If you want hyung's marriage to happen soon then do all the exercises which doctor Taehyung tells you." Said and looked at Tae.

"Yeah...also the diet." Yoongi added.

TIMESKIP AT EVENING

Decorations were done. The whole house was looking beautiful. People had gathered in the party hall and chit-chat was going on. Jungkook and Yoongi were standing besides each other, waiting for Jimin to come downstairs and obviously Jungkook's eyes were searching for someone else.

"Excuse me, Ladies and gentlemen. May I have your attention please." Emma spoke in mic gaining everyone's attention.

"Today is a very special day for me and my family and especially my elder son, Min Yoongi." People clapped. "Today I invited all of you here in this party to announcr that my elder son is going go get engaged soon so let me introduce you all to my soon to be son-in-law, Park Jimin. Please welcome my beautiful son-in-law."

The lights went off and soon the spotlight fell on the boy standing on the stairs. He was looking beautiful. Yoongi was dumbfounded as his jaw hung open slightly but the person beside him was more than whipped. No..he was not whipped for Jimin. He was whipped for the boy besides Jimin who was slowly coming downstairs with Jimin.

(Jimin was nervous so he asked Tae to join him.)

Even if the spotlight was not on Tae, Jungkook could clearly see his white attire, his silver hair and angelic face, shining in the dark.

"Wow" A deep sigh escaped from Jungkook's lips and this was the only word that came from Jungkook's mouth.

Like a spell was casted on him, everything around him stopped, other people became invisible. His feet slowly moved towards his left side as he went near the person who was handling the spotlight without shifting his gaze from Tae. He held the hand of that person and shifted the spotlight to a little right just to see an angel walking down.

His white attire and silver hair were shining in the spotlight. The long silver earring in his ear was sparkling. His eyes slowly looked up when the spotlight fell on him, making him look etheral. He looked forward towards the spotlight controller's direction but his eyes met with a pair of eyes, staring at him with a spark in them. There was adoration, there was praise, there was intoxication in them which made Tae to immediately look down.

He didn't dare to look up because he didn't want to look into those deep doe eyes.

On the other hand, when the controller asked Jungkook to remove his hand, Jungkook didn't even bother to reply because for him, there was only one person present there and that was his pretty doctor.

Tae and Jimin slowly came downstairs and all this time, Jungkook's eyes didn't leave Tae for once.

The lights were on again and everyone clapped for the couple as Yoongi stood beside Jimin.