Chapter 25

Jimin took y/n to a place that was full of flowers and plants.  That's beautiful!!

Y/n was running around the garden like a small child when she saw something "JIMIN !! LOOK ! BUNNIES!!"
She shouted in joy and ran towards them .

There are more !!  Jimin exclaimed .
Y/n grabbed the bunny and was nearly screaming in happiness . She loved bunnies and now she got to play with so many of them made her the happiest person alive .

Um...y/n can you play here only . I have to go check on the work . And don't go anywhere else ....
Jimin didn't wanted to leave y/n but he has to go and look out the progress .

Y/n said a lil okee and continued playing with those soft balls of fur .
Aaaaah ! Jjinja cute !!
After so many days she was this happy . She had became gloomy from the past days but now she was cheerful again .

Y/n continued to play with the bunnies when she noticed something . There was a girl drawing something on the Canvas .
What are you drawing??
Y/n asked in a childish tone which made the girl to smile .
I was drawing a princess with the bunnies .

Wow your drawing is really good !
Can I draw too??
Y/n was unknowingly acting like a child but the girl really liked her cute behaviour. 

Yes you can also draw .
Y/n just grabbed the paints and then looked at the girl with a cute pout on her face "unnie ....will you be my model?"
Ok princess !!

And then the drawing started . Withing no time there was a painting which looked like a masterpiece . The strokes , the colour selection , the layers of paints . Just perfect !

At the same time jimin came and saw both of the girls talking and giggling .
The princess knows how to make friends easily ...

Y/n turned around and as she saw jimin she grabbed him and took him near the painting
I drew it
She seemed to be a small child showing the elder the beautiful thing she found .
As jimin said good things about the painting she felt better and better and better .

Who doesn't like to hear praises of their deeds by the person they like the most ?

Princess can you draw me too?
Jimin asked the prince's being all childish .
Yes prince why not !

(Jimin be like: paint me like your russian gurls ! 😏)