Chapter 17

She ran ! As fast as she can ! In the woods ! Without any footwear ! She didn't mind the splinter she got in her feet ! She just wanted to escape !!

And she did !

She escaped from the kingdom , from his father , from jungkook , from everything ! She escaped from her past but the only thing she wasn't able to escape from was the black swan .

She reached the lake and was breathing heavily

She reached the lake and was breathing heavily .

Why can't just live in peace ? There is always someone to ruin the moment !

She hid her face in her hands and sobbed really hard . She let out all her pain thru tears but still she couldn't just sqeeze all the pain out of her life. 

She was so done with everything that for once she thought of ending her own life . But she couldn't . She have to find him . The person in her dreams . He is really important for her.  SHE WILL FIND HIM!

???'s pov:

I was going back to my castle when I thought to go to the lake . As I was near the place I heard sobs . As I moved further I saw a beautiful soul hiding her face and sobbing .

By her dressing and accessories she looks like a princess ....is she lost ? Or someone left her here ??

I went closer to her "are you ok?"
As she heard me nearly flinched but then looked up at me . Her innocent looking puffy eyes ,her almost red nose , her plump lips .
I was just unknowingly staring at her . "You ok?" i asked again and she shook her head as a no . She looked so innocent . Why will someone do bad with such a beautiful soul like her .

"Are you lost?" and she replied I escaped. 

Escaped ??
"Yes appa wanted me to marry his friends son . I didn't wanted to marry him so I escaped ."
You got some mood !

Y/n's POV:

I was crying when I heard a soft voice .
Are you ok?
I unknowingly flinched but then I looked up to see someone dressed as a prince standing in front of me . He was blocking the sunrays and his face was hidden behind the shadow . But his voice~
It reminded me of the prince I saw in my dream .
My prince charming?? Is he the prince from my dream ??