"Fuck off." She growled, her cheeks tinged red. Hanma smirked, finding amusement in her flustered state.

She huffed before storming off. Hanma chuckled, completely unaware of Kiyomasa's plan and the effect it would have on Y/N. After all, Hell would rain down on earth if anybody from Toman got severely injured.

Y/N looked left and right, trying to spot Emma. The blonde girl had yet to appear.

She sighed, leaning against a wall with her arms crossed over her chest. A Moebius member passed by her and sent a small nod of acknowledgment her way. It was code for 'everything's ready'.

Exhaling, Y/N closed her eyes and tilted her head back. It was peaceful for a few moments before a tap on her shoulder interrupted her.

"Who is it?" She muttered, not even bothering to open her eyes. She assumed it was another Moebius member or insignificant stranger.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Miss. But, you see, my brother finds you very attractive. However, he's too shy to ask for your number. So, I'm here instead." By the sounds of it, they were a female.

Slowly, Y/N opened her eyes. She was met with the sight of a young, brown-haired girl who looked to be around fifteen. She was incredibly pretty with her shirt that seemed to be too big, her short miniskirt that just reached her mid-thighs, and the loose leg warmers she wore.

"And where is your brother?" Y/N was the first to speak up. Her voice held no emotion but she was slightly intrigued after getting a glimpse of the beauty in front of her.

"Right there." The young female pointed over to a boy with royal blue hair that was styled into a crew cut. He was, surprisingly, wearing a Toman uniform and something in Y/N's brain instantly clicked.

"Shiba Hakkai, am I correct?" She questioned, "If so, you must be..." She thought for a moment, trying to remember what Draken had told her. "Shiba Yazuha." The brunette blinked, taken by surprise.

"You... know us?" She muttered. She was slowly growing weary.

"From the limited information my friend has given me, yes." Y/N and Hakkai had never interacted. She didn't even know he existed until Mikey pointed him out. Hence, she knew little to nothing about him.

Turning her head to the side, Y/N spotted Emma and Draken among the busy crowd. She pushed herself off the wall, sighing.

"My date's here, I need to get going." Digging around in her pocket, Y/N fished out a marker she didn't even know was there. Silently, she uncapped the pen and grabbed Yazuha's arm. The brunette's cheeks flushed bright red, turning into a blushing mess, as Y/N quickly scribbled her number down on Yazuha's skin. "Feel free to add me to your contacts as well. See ya later."

After delivering a small pat to Yazuha's head, Y/N spun around and strutted towards Emma and Draken. She was aware of both Hakkai and his sister's gazes on her but, frankly, she didn't care.

"Yo, Emma, what's up." She lazily greeted her friend. The blonde squealed, embracing Y/N tightly.

"Wah! You look so pretty! Ahhh!" Emma was beyond excited to see Y/N wearing makeup. It was like a dream come true. "It enhances your features so well!" She jumped up and down, her arms still locked around the H/C-haired girl's figure.