Short oneshots for you guys<3

As a filler im gonna do a Karl oneshot because I haven't written any actual chapters (not A/N) in like a month so here yah go ❤️(similar to my Tubbo chapter if you've read that book))

We pull into an empty parking spot, Karl gets out, but I stay inside, nervously bitting my nails, "Y/n/n you getting out?" he jokingly says, opening my door for me and poking his head inside "I...um...I don't know" I look at the car floor and fiddle with my fingers. He grabs my hand carefully "Hey? It'll be fine, ok? I promise" he gives me a soft smile, to which I return, I slowly nod my head and he puts his hand out, I grab it and he pulls me out of the car, closing the door behind me.
                          °•°•°•°•°

I hold Karls hand, my head on his shoulder as we walk in. I look above us at the big sign 'Walmart'(IM SORRY BAHAHAHHAHA THIS JUST DOESN'T HAVE AS BIG OF AN IMPACT WHEN ITS WALMART✋😭)I take a deep breath and look at him, he smiles and I nod my head, we both take a step inside the big blue and white store.
                          •°•°•°•°•

"Oh god...." I whisper to him, shaking my head at the astounding amount of people ahead of me. "It'll be ok
Y/n" he smiles at me once again, I just shrug and look infront of me "All we need to get is milk and bread ok?" I nod my head, I fiddle with my hoodie strings nervously, he lightly puts his hands on mine, I give him a nervous look, he just nods his head and squeezes my hand softly. We get to the dairy isle and he grabs the milk. "Um...Karl..?" "Mhm?" "isn't the..the um bread Isle like allll the way...over their" I point "I think but we can just runnnn"  We run all the way to the other isle, both giggling audibly. But when the Isle comes into view, I see at least 20 people,  I feel uneasy, "oh god Karl..." My eyes tear up "I can go get it and you wait here?" Hes already walking over before I could answer the older male. "Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkk" I hide my face in my hoodie sleeves, and it suddenly feels like everyone is staring at me, so many people, so many strangers, I start hyperventilating and I feel nauseous. I faintly see Karl come over too me, I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I start to feel sick and my vision goes black, I can't hear anything anymore....
•°•°•°•°•°•°
Karl POV
"Hey Y-" I catch her right before she falls, "I-what..hap-ughh..." "it's ok" I put my arm around her and go tit the self checkout, quickly gathering our things and walking out of the store

•°•°•°•°•°•°
Your POV
"Sorry..." I break the silence as we walk past the huge blue and yellow sigh once again, he stops and turns to me "You don't have to apologize, it's ok!* I nod my head and smile, he looks into my eyes for what feels like forever, then he leans in, and we kiss.

(Just for the record that was their first kiss lmao) (I fr just copy and pasted my Tubbo one and changed it, sry but I'm lazy af🤫💅)
_______________________________________