baby fever

♥️Karl POV♥️

"Aw can i hold him" I ask being way to excited about this. "Yeah of course" Katie answered and handed me little baby Tucker. "Oh he's so handsome, congratulations Katie and Chris" (Y/N) says admiring the beautiful baby boy. "Aw thanks (Y/N)" I hear Chris say, giving (Y/N) a side hug, both of them staring at me baby talk Tucker. Jimmy and Chandler laugh at me but I ignore it, everyone gets a chance to hold the baby and soon everyone goes home.

                  ♥️ Your POV♥
"OH MY GOD ARE WE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT THAT BABY HE WAS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND THOSE HANDS THOSE LITTLE TINY HANDS I-" Karl says freaking out but I interrupt him "KARL KARL" "Huh wha-" he says confused "Take a breath babe, are you ok" I say laughing, "Yeah I'm fine" he's says obviously lying. "Omgggg do you want a baby, DO YOU HAVE BABY FEVER!!!!" I say halve joking halve serious knowing I'm not ready for a baby. "No I don't the baby was just..really cute that's all..." Karl says hiding his red face in his seatbelt. 🤨....I sigh knowing he's lying. We get home late and go to bed right away.

So sorry for the superrr short chapter I have a really good and exciting idea for the next chapter and can't include it in this one sry I'll make it up to you on the next chapter 🙂