Bad Day

(Y/N)= Your Name
(BFF/N) Best Friends Name
(H/C) {Your} Hair Color
(E/C) {Your} Eye Color
(S/T) {Your} Skin Tone/Color

I am just having fun idrk what I am gonna do with this but i will figure it out as I go.......👀

Anyways let the (prob) cringe commence 👁️👄👁️

You had just got home from work and stepped inside, "ughhhh" you groan as you flop onto the couch. "Hey baby" Karl says while he pulls you off the couch and kisses you. "Hey" you say. You kiss him and walk over to one of the stools in the kitchen, you rub your forehead and eyes.

"What's wrong....bad day at work? Karl asks, "mmhh"you say obviously stressed. "Aw I'm sorry" he says, feeling bad,he hugs you from behind. "What can I do to help" he says kissing you on the head "hm?" He asks "Nothing, it was just really fucking stressful that's all" "Aw well I'm sorry"  he says, hugging you and kissing your head, you shrug, "Just alot of fucking work" "Wanna watch something?"Karl says, You giggle and ask if you could cuddle, "uhhhh DUH" he says laughing. You roll your eyes and sit on the couch,he grabs and blanket and puts on Netflix, you fall asleep on Karl. He carries you to bed and you both fall asleep, cuddling.

Sry for it being so short THIS IS HARD 🙈 I will write more whether or not people read this cause it's rlly fun byee.

Authors note: Im currently going to try and fix this so it's not as cringe, so just...bear with me lol

YOO THX FOR 100 READS ON THIS CHAPTER!!!

Lmao why is my shortest chapter got the most reads-