Vacation (smut) (thx 4 200 reads)

(as a sorry for not being persistent in posting and as a thank you for 200 reads I will do 1 more smut, skip if you don't want) (also if u don't like smut then ig here's just a new chapter finally as a sorry and a thank you)

"Karl Jacobs do you take Y/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife" "I-I - don't" "w-what" "I don't take you as my wife" I sit up and gasp, realizing it was just a nightmare, "hey, hey are you ok?" Karl sits up "uh y-yeah just a dream that's all, go back to sleep baby" he quickly falls backs asleep, I go to Maddy and Katie shared room and knock on the door, Katie answers it and I see Maddy painting her nails in the background, "Yeah?" "W-what if he says I don't...." I say quickly to avoid stuttering "Uh- here come inside" I go inside and we sit on the bed "Your on vacation your not supposed to be worrying about any of that" "I know-I- I know....I had a nightmare that he said I don't and it was terrible, and now I'm scared that he might not want to marry me, like....what if he's fallen out of love with me or something" "Y/N, he loves you soo much like more than you could ever imagine, he loves you more than anything in this world Y/N, he literally had children with you!" "Yeah I guess your right"I shrug and look down "ok good now go enjoy your time without your babies" I laugh "Ok ok I'm going, thank you Katie" I hug her and a quick bye too both girls. I go back to my room and see Karl still sleeping, I stare at him, I couldn't wait to marry this beautiful man, I went and layed back down next to him, he wrapped his arm around me and kissed me, I snuggled him and fell back asleep. I heard the bed moving, and Karl getting up, I heard him go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I sat up and looked at my phone, 9am....I smile and go into the bathroom, "mind if I join you" I say smirking "not at all" I take off my clothes and get in, I kiss him, and he kisses me again. We start making out, he kisses my neck and I moan, he pushes me against the wall and pins my hands down, he kisses my neck once again and then my chest, he skips my breasts and goes straight for my stomach, he kisses my leg and inner thigh, I gasp and he slowly starts going towards my clit, I breathe heavily and he finally starts licking. I moan loudly and he starts sucking it. "Ung ohh Karl, it-its been so long since we've done thissssOHHHH" he doesn't say anything he just keeps going, "Baby I'm gonna c-cu-" I shake and come, I stand their in amazement, that was the best orgasm I've ever had. I jump up on him and start making out with him again, he puts his back against the wall and teases my clit with his dick, I bite his lip and he puts it in, he thrusts hard and I moan super loudly, I cover my mouth to try and muffle the moans but I can't help it. I grab the top of the shower and lean back, this position felt even better, I moan, nearly screaming, he cums without warning and I come a few seconds later. He sets me down and we finish up the shower and get out.

Katie POV

After Y/N left me and Maddy watched a movie, the movie ended and we hear moans coming from the other room, me and her look at each other and laugh, "Well at least they're having a good time" I say through giggles. After the moans stop I wait a bit then go and knock the door, "Yeah?" Y/N answers, "Me and Maddy were wondering if you wanna do face masks and stuff?" She looks at Karl and he nods, "Sure just give me a sec" "k just come to our room whenever your done" I walk back to our room

Y/N POV
I start to get dressed and someone knocks on our door, "Yeah?" I answer, "Me and Maddy were wondering if you'd want to have like a girls day and stuff?" I look back at Karl, who's sitting on the bed and he nods, "sure! Just give me a sec" "k come to our room whenever your done"' I close the door and continue getting dressed, "I hope we weren't to loud...." "We 100% were" "KARL!!!!" he laughs and I kiss him and go nextdoor. "Heyyy" I wave and come inside, "hey Y/N!" Maddy says, I sit on one of the beds and Katie comes up to me,, "WE'RE GOING TO THE MALL, AND STARBUCKS AND MAYBE THE NAIL SALON AND THEN-" Katie says, I nod my head, "I'll be right back I forgot my bag" I go back into the room and tell Karl what we're gonna be doing, "you're gonna be fine baby, have fun with the girls" he knew what I was trying to tell him, I was scared to leave cause we would probably be gone the whole day and if I'm around alot of people like in a mall, I get panic attacks and social anxiety if Karl isn't their cause he calms me down. I nod my head and give him a kiss, I grab my bag and go back to the girls room, "ok I'm ready, let's go" we leave the hotel and get in the car, we drive to Starbucks and I get a text from Alex, my brain flashes with all the things he's done to me I stary breathing heavily and panicking...

Dun dun dunnn

Pls go read my other books

Daisy And George

Tommy imagines

How mcyt would react to things

Btw im going on a trip for a week or two so their is not going to be very many updates on any of my story's but I will make it up to you and I will try to update this everyday or every other day I've been slackin 🤭
Anyways thx for reading and buh bye

Yo wtf- I just saw that this got 35 reads- uh- thx? ✨👁️👄👁️✨