"Eh!! I cannot... I don't wanna be promise breaker!!" I sank deeper into my bed.

"Lemme talk to him..." Senju took out her phone.

"Noo... I can get ready early and join you guys and then join Sanzu for the lunch too..." I snatched the phone away from her.

"Huh... Ok!! Go get ready fast! The stores open at 10.. we can finish our shopping by 11. You can ask Haru to pick you up from the shopping place."

"Umm great idea. I'll be ready soon. We will grab breakfast first...since we still have some time."

"Okk...now get ready fast!" Emma Nudged me.

I quickly took a bath and got ready. After that we went to a nice breakfast place that Hina and I always wanted to try.
After that we went to the xxx shopping centre.
The girls picked some beautiful hair accessories. I too looked around but I didn't buy anything.

What's the use! I've my head shaven already! I stall away from the hair pin sections and start looking for other accessories.
I don't even feel like wearing a Yukata! I don't want to go to the festival. I just want to see the fireworks from home.

"Akabane Kiko right?" A tall, dark haired boy with blonde highlight streaks called to me.

"Um yes.. do I know you?" I ask him. I'm trying to remember if I know him.

"Nope.. just wanted to say hi... See you around♡" he wink at me and walk away.

"Huh! Such a weirdo!" I speak to myself. But the guy's got some seriously weird vibes around him.

"Kiko.... Where did you go? And who was that you were talking to?" I turn around to face Emma

"Uh! Nothing... Found nothing interesting in the store... So, I came out...
And about the guy just now... Not sure who he is... Kinda weird he is..." I scoff.

I adjust the cap I was wearing. Maybe I should buy a wig!

"Hey! Sorry... We got carried away..." Hina looked down.

"Ehhh!! Don't worry... I understand ok!?" I slapped her back
"Guys... I'm thinking of skipping on Yukata this year!"

"I'm with you... I don't wanna wear a Yukata as well!" Senju added.

"But... " Emma wanted to protest but...Hina tapped Emma's arms.

"It's fine... Whatever makes you comfortable!" Hina said.

"Thanks guys!" Senju and I say in unison

"But that doesn't mean... We will let Senju wear the Brahman uniform!" Hina winked.

"Ugh.... You guys are the worst!" She pouted.

"Awww... Love you too Senju!" We all laugh at her.

Time Skip..
11:15 am

My phone rings and I know who this is.

"Hello! Sanzu!"

"Hey! Kiko... I'm infront of the xxx shopping center. Are you done?"