Failed magic trick NR & MH

Start from the beginning

Natasha pov:
In the bath I found nearly crying in one corner. "Oh no, what is it, love?" I kneel down to her with a warm smile on my face.
"I'm sowy, it won't happen again, please don't hurt me." She let out in one breath and I was shocked.
"Oh honey, no! I would never hurt you or punish you. Do you hear me? Never and either would Maria." I slowly and carefully pull the small girl in a comforting hug. "Now, let's wash you and put on new clothes, ok honey?" She nods and looks at me a bit helpless. "It's ok, sweetheart. I'll help you." A light smile appears on Y/Ns face again.
After we were done, the small ball runs up to Maria who catches her and pick her up with a spin. It looks so cute and hearing Y/N giggling melts my heart. But it also looks funny because Y/N hairs are still in her normal length so she looks like a walking hairball.
"Sweetheart don't you think your hairs are a bit too long?" I smile at her but she lost her smile immediately. "No!" She tries to hide her hairs. "Ok, ok, no one said something about cutting your beautiful hairs but can we braid them so you don't fall over them?" Her smile is back and that's all I wanted.

When the day was over and we got Y/N finally to sleep, Maria and I fell completely exhausted into my bed. We are both so tired but I can see that something is going on in Marias head and in mine too. "What's in your head?" I ask Maria carefully to not wake up Y/N who has a small bed on the other end of the room.
"I don't know, the way Y/N reacted earlier in the bath and yes I heard it but then I started thinking. Y/N never tells a single thing about her past and also Y/N was never so good with us, always more with Loki and Bucky but while dinner it was like she is scared of them. She acted like she is scared of all the boys, no matter how good they were." She takes a deep breath. "And what is in your head, detka?" (Baby)
I blushed a bit that she is using the words I normally use and just her voice in Russian, it makes me go insane, it's soooo hot.
"Didn't we say not at work? But the same thing."
"Well but we saw us today for the first time in months and you know." "I know what?" I teased her. "Shut up and kiss me finally." She whispers in her seductive voice.
"But what abo-" She cut me of with her soft lips on mine. God, I missed that and especially her so much. Then she pull away again. "I can do research tomorrow over the S.H.I.E.L.D. database, if you want. And right now, she is a kid and in a deep sleep so stop thinking about her and be my girlfriend I missed for too long."
With that she kisses me again and one thing lead to the other, let's just say, we had luck the Y/N didn't wake up.

Thursday

Today we really need to go shopping because yesterday we borrowed some clothes from Morgan but Y/N need clothes that really fits her.
After shopping we tried to get Y/N and Morgan to play together but Y/N was too scared and Morgan had a bit of a Stark attitude.
All in all was Y/N a little bit more comfortable but really only just with us. Wanda is on a mission with Vision and she wasn't exactly a fan of Pepper. Sharon is by S.H.I.E.L.D., Carol on an other planet and we Shuri is of course in Wakanda. So all the other women are just not here but nearly everyone of the boys are.

"Is she asleep?" Maria asks softly. I finally let myself look away from the small girl and walk over to my girlfriend. "Yes." "Ok so I found out..." She stops talking and I look confused at her. "You found out?" "Nothing, if she wouldn't work here, I guess then we wouldn't even know that she exists." Maria mumbles. "You're joking right? How can S.H.I.E.L.D. not know anything about her besides that she is working with us. Wait, why would Fury trust her so much that he let her be our new recruit?" "Yes, I know it's weird but if anyone would know something about her, it has to be Fury himself."
I lay down and take my girlfriend in my arms. "Ok, we talk about that tomorrow but now we need to sleep. Who thought that a kid is more training then the actual training." I gave her a kiss on her head and fell asleep immediately.

Friday

"Hey no, give it back. We don't steal things ok. Give it back." I run after Y/N, who had stolen me my stick so I can't work anymore. "Or?" She asks sassy. "Or we call the tickle monster." She stops immediately and runs back to me.
"Momma there is a creepy man!" She shouted while she runs in my arms. I needed a second to realize what she just called me but right now I have to protect her first. I pull out my gun, hid Y/N behind me and slowly walk around the corner only to find myself pointing my gun at Fury.
"Sweetheart, it's ok, he's a friend. Are you gonna go get Maria please, for me?" She nod but I could see that she doesn't wanna leave me alone with the 'creepy man'.
"So she turned completely and has no information about her older her which works here?" "Yes and why exactly are you here?" "Well I saw that Maria started a research yesterday about Y/N and it must have left a lot of questions. Did she just calls you 'Momma', Romanoff?" "It seems so." "And how are-"
Maria runs with her gun out to us. "Hill, hey, it's just Fury, she meant Fury. So Y/N stayed with 'the creepy man'?" "Yes but also, doesn't matter we'll talk later."
"What I was about to say" Fury continued. "Stop the research because when Y/N is herself again, she will hate you for it. Her past isn't something you can just talk about with her. May I asked why you guys even started?"
"Her different behavior." I shrug. "Ok but did you ever thought about that she is now a kid and that is why she acts differently because she isn't the Y/N anymore you guys know?" We both stayed quiet. "So you didn't. Let the past be past." With that Fury left again.
I just stare to the ground. "She called me 'Mom' and you 'Momma'." Maria whispers with a proud smile. "Yeah, let's go back to her so she knows that 'the creepy man' didn't hurt us." I smile.

Saturday
Y/N pov:

When I woke up, I felt different. My bed is too small and I'm not in my room. I felt like some days are missing and I don't know what to do with myself. I started panicking but before anything got worse, I felt two warm hands on my shoulders. "It's ok. Y/N, listen it's ok. We will explain everything but breath ok." I knew immediately that it was Natasha by her smell and after she started talking I was sure so I started focusing on my breathing.
"Natasha why am I in your room? And why is Maria in your bed asleep? Why don't I know what happened in the last few days?" "Hey, hey, slow breaths. Loki hit you by accident with a magic ball and you were a little kid again. You ran to us and only let us near to you so we took care of you." Natasha smiles warmly at me.
"Oh I'm sorry, I won't border you anymore." I force a smile and wanted to stand up but she firmly stopped me. "You don't border me, ok, never. You can always come to me." I nod but stopped and looked shocked back at her. "Did something happened? What do you mean with I can always come to you? Did I say something?" "No, no." I stopped her. "Of course you can also always come to me if you want to talk about something but it was more like, if you need a break from all that boys, me and Maria are always there." I nod. "Thank you and by the way Maria, I know you are up since Natasha explained what happened." I smirk and she also sits up.
After a short silence in the room I looked like I had seen a ghost.
"Y/N? What is it?" Maria asks carefully and also comes over to me.
"How embarrassing, I called you Mom and you Momma. I'm so sorry." "No need to be sorry, I mean, even with the normal age gap we could be your moms." Maria smiles lightly. "You would have been only 22 and Natasha would have been a teen mom because of a few months." I giggled. "I don't like that you know how old we are. But Nat is right, we are always here for a girls day or I don't know."
"Thank you, both of you. What time is it?"
"Around midnight why?" Nat smiles.
"I'm soo hungry."
We all start to laugh.